Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky

Dr. Piekarsky does amazing work. He did work on both my kids.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky offers the latest in technology. My daughter had her braces off in record time with the most beautiful results. The office hours are convenient and the Oak Ridge office and staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Both of my sons had a great orthodontic experience with Dr Piekarsky and his staff. He is very professional and uses the latest technology. He did an excellent job correcting both of their orthodontic issues. Dr. Piekarsky also had a lot of patience with my older son who consistantly broke brackets. There were many times he came in on his day off to fix broken brackets for him and did not charge me for it. He is very knowledgable and friendly and always makes his patients feel comfortable. Both of my son's smiles look fantastic! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I went Piekarsky Orthodontics when I was a child and now I use them for my children. I would highly recommend Dr. Larry Piekarsky and his staff. Judy is excellent at her job and is always going out of her way to help you with appointment scheduling, financing etc. Dr. Larry uses the latest technology and always is very conciensous to ensure each and every patient leaves with a PERFECT smile.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

HE IS AMAZINGGGG!!!!!! HE MADE MY TEETH LOOK AMAZING!!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

We took my daughter for braces to Dr. Larry and could not be happier. There is never a wait, the staff are so pleasant and Dr. Larry is always smiling. Today my daughter has beautiful teeth and we are much better off now counting Dr. Larry as one of our dear friends. Go. You won't be disappointed. Thanks Dr. Larry!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My daughter just got her braces off and her teeth look perfect! Thanks to Dr. Larry and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Piekarsky, he is a perfectionist and takes great pride in his work. If your looking for a orthodontist that is knowledgeable, caring and has state of the art equipment Piekarsky Orthodontics is where you should go!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

As an adult I Was recommended to Dr. Piekarsky by my dentist, that was 20 years ago. Dr. Piekarsky was caring and understanding of my concerns. He performed what I consider a wonderful reconstruction that to this day looks great. I visit once a year and it's always a pleasure seeing how much he cares how his patients are doing and the pride he takes in his work. I have recommended him to a number of people who had similar needs as myself. I consider myself very lucky to have found Dr. Piekarsky as his work gave me the confidence only a smile can give.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Piekarsky and his staff are wonderful. My son is congenitally missing 13 permanent teeth and after seeing another orthodontist and feeling as though we were getting nowhere, our dentist suggested we go see Dr. Piekarsky. We made an appointment and during our visit Doc explained to me that he and “his team” had just helped another patient with the same issue. He truly cares about my son and he had a plan in place within a week. Doc put braces on Jack’s teeth and monitored the movement in order to get everything in place for the rest of the team of amazing dentists to do their work. My son will have to have bone grafts, implants and bridges but this team of wonderful doctors are taking such good care of him, I just know we are in great hands and that we are in the right place. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. P. He is gentle, kind and so knowledgeable. We are very lucky to have found Dr. Piekarsky.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Lawrence A. Piekarsky's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky does amazing work. He did work on both my kids. "

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky offers the latest in technology. My daughter had her braces off in record time with the most beautiful results. The office hours are convenient a..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my sons had a great orthodontic experience with Dr Piekarsky and his staff. He is very professional and uses the latest technology. He did an excellent ..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went Piekarsky Orthodontics when I was a child and now I use them for my children. I would highly recommend Dr. Larry Piekarsky and his staff. Judy is excel..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I saw his father for braces and now Dr. Larry has taken care of all three of our kids!! Awesome job! Talent runs in his family!"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HE IS AMAZINGGGG!!!!!! HE MADE MY TEETH LOOK AMAZING!!!!"

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We took my daughter for braces to Dr. Larry and could not be happier. There is never a wait, the staff are so pleasant and Dr. Larry is always smiling. Today ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just got her braces off and her teeth look perfect! Thanks to Dr. Larry and his wonderful staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Piekarsky, he is a pe..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an adult I Was recommended to Dr. Piekarsky by my dentist, that was 20 years ago. Dr. Piekarsky was caring and understanding of my concerns. He performed wha..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky and his staff are wonderful. My son is congenitally missing 13 permanent teeth and after seeing another orthodontist and feeling as though we were..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Piekarsky and his staff are responsible for destroying the mouths of both of my children. He is merely a salesman; nothing more. His father built that practic..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Piekarski is very professional orthodontist , so is his staff. They are very pleasent to work with. I been wearing breaches for 3 years ( I'm 29 years ol..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Piekarsky. His staff has been amazing they work well together and explain what they are doing and what will happen. They..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "When it comes to hiring an orthodontist, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! Dr Larry Piekarsky is completely incompetent. Check online and you'll see that his license to wri..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started with Dr. Piekarsky a little over a year ago after having a terrible experience with another orthodontist. He and his staff have made me feel so comfor..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Pikarsky because a friend referred him. My daughter's experience was great, her appointments were done on time. The staff was always helpful and wer..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in love with my smile all over again because of Dr. Piekarsky! I had braces as a teenager and after years had passed, I started to notice some changes due..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky did a wonderful job on my daughter's teeth and she is very happy with the result. He went above and beyond on numerous occasions to make sure she ..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Piekarsky was very informative spent the time to talk with us during the initial exam and his consultation he worked on our kids every visit and his atFF AN..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you trust technicians to straighten your teeth, then go ahead and use Piekarsky. He doesn't even do the work on your kids mouth. He sits and brags about hi..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Dr should be prevented from harming any more patients. His medical license should be yanked. He is incompetent, conceited, a braggart, and completely com..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is dangerous. Really ruined my son's mouth!!! Don't believe the fake reviews that he has his family, and employees and friends post. When you go..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky is a fantastic orthodontist. He provides excellent service, is very knowledgeable in the profession. The office staff is very helpful and schedu..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky is a fantastic orthodontist. His staff is great and very friendly. They are always very accommodating with scheduling my sons appointments after s..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He acts wonderful during the consultation. He leaves out some important details.... Like he has no clue what he is doing. He doesn't tell you that he and his ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky is a wonderful orthodontist. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, caring, courteous and efficient. They always go above and beyond to make th..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall a very good experience. Did a wonderful job on my sons' teeth and mine as well."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawrence Piekarsky is amazing. . He did an outstanding job on my oldest daughters teeth and now my middle daughter has started treatment and I can't wait t..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "three generations of my family have worked with the Piekarsky practice, beginning with Dr.Larry's father, Jack Piekarsky, and continue on for maintenance. It h..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Piekarsky has been a blessing to our family. Five of my children have received braces from him. Each child has the most beautiful smile due to him & the ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Larry has been wonderful in explaining the process and costs to us; and more importantly, been warm and friendly to our daughter. Dr. Larry came highly rec..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming to see Doctor Larry for many years now, braces and maintenance. My teeth have never looked better! It's such a pleasure as an adult to have a w..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my children have been patients of Dr. Larry and he took amazing care of both of them. My kids felt comfortable with him and looked forward to their visi..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Larry and is his staff have been amazing I highly recommend this doctor ... I was beyond impressed with both of my children smiles the results were so worth..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This orthodontist should not be able to practice. He is so incompetent that I can't believe he has gotten away with it. I guess it just didn't reveal itself un..."

October 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "LAWRENCE" to "LAWRENCE A."

October 20, 2013