Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Dr. G. Very compassinate,professional, discuss my treatment plan with me I am pleased.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I came in with a servere case of whiplash lots of pain and reduced range of motion due to a car accident. Dr. Blake within a few sessions had relived the pain for me and since has restored 90% of my range of motion. He’s staff are top rate and are there to help through the paperwork and booking your sessions. I could not have had a better experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Blake is awesome. He recommended massage therapy for my neck; that was the best thing for me. Then he adjusts my neck afterwards. I do this once a week. My neck has improved 100%.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Sharon is one of the best massage therapist I have ever seen. She really knows her stuff and I always leave feeling great. Always a wonderful experience here,

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are very proud of our therapists and the professional job perform every day! Thank you!

Submitted April 26, 2018

Great. Friendly staff and quick. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for recommending our chiropractic office to those people in the Pensacola area that you know could benefit from our help!

Submitted April 3, 2018

Staff is always amazing. The massage work leaves me feeling refreshed and with less pain. The Chiropractic work speaks for itself. I leave pain free.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Its great to know we are helping people feel better at the office of Your Pensacola Chiropractor!

Submitted April 3, 2018

Everyone was professional. I will continue going to see Blake Gilmore again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Its good to know everyone here is doing their job! Thank you for posting this!

Submitted March 13, 2018

As a medical professional I never believed in Chiropractic medicine until I was in need. I was experiencing neck pain. Treated by my PPC referred to appropriated doctor. Pain continued. I found Dr Gilmore in phone director. He reviewed studies I brought to him. He thoroughly explained precedence need. After 7treatment my pain subside. He has great interpersonal skill totally putting me at ease.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are always striving to communicate as clearly as possible with each patient. I am happy we were successful and thank you for sharing your experience!

Submitted March 7, 2018

I was wary of seeing a chiropractor again after some unhelpful experiences in the past, but Dr. Blake was wonderful. He really listened to me. In my case, he did more stretching of the spine than a normal adjustment since that is what I indicated had worked best for me in the past and he agreed was a good course of action based on his assessment. I left feeling great. I am so appreciative of the individualized care. I was also thankful that the office was able to get me in for an appointment so quickly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for sharing this message! Treating each patient based on their individual needs is what sets us apart!

Submitted February 1, 2018

I was very pleased with the results of my adjustment, and the Staff where all very nice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am very happy to hear of your benefits from our chiropractic treatments. Thank you for taking the time to review our office!

Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English