Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

I’ve always had a professional and comforting experience at Gilmore Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

You all do a great job. Very professional, friendly, fast. Very satisfied with services.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

My experience is great. The whole staff is very welcoming and pleasant. Dr. Gilmore is very professional and friendly. He makes you feel comfortable and he explains everything he is doing before he adjusts you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I’ve been see Dr. Gilmore for a number of years now, I was involved in an automobile accident on April. Every one is so nice and friendly, they have helped me with great results.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. Gilmore and Kimber worked wonders on a stubborn and painful crick in my neck. The office staff are friendly and helpful, and I never have trouble scheduling appts. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for recommending our office to others! That is one of the biggest compliments we can receive from our patients!

Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. G. Very compassinate,professional, discuss my treatment plan with me I am pleased.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
One of my top priorities is to have effective communication with each patient! Thank you!

Submitted June 15, 2018

I came in with a servere case of whiplash lots of pain and reduced range of motion due to a car accident. Dr. Blake within a few sessions had relived the pain for me and since has restored 90% of my range of motion. He’s staff are top rate and are there to help through the paperwork and booking your sessions. I could not have had a better experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We specialize in helping patients who have been injured in car accidents. Thank you for letting others know how we can help them too!

Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Blake is awesome. He recommended massage therapy for my neck; that was the best thing for me. Then he adjusts my neck afterwards. I do this once a week. My neck has improved 100%.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am very grateful for the opportunity to help and thank you for sharing this message!

Submitted June 15, 2018

Sharon is one of the best massage therapist I have ever seen. She really knows her stuff and I always leave feeling great. Always a wonderful experience here,

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are very proud of our therapists and the professional job perform every day! Thank you!

Submitted April 26, 2018

Great. Friendly staff and quick. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for recommending our chiropractic office to those people in the Pensacola area that you know could benefit from our help!

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English