Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

I was recommended Gilmore Chiropractic because I had neck and back pain that had been bothering me for over a year. Around the third or fourth visit with Dr. Gilmore, my neck pain had almost diminished completely and my back was feeling so much better. I’m honestly so glad that my doctor recommended Dr. Gilmore because I feel more flexible and less tense. I look forward to my visits every week!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Gilmore is great! He is very patient and thorough and his staff is very kind and helpful. Would recommend this office for everybody!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you so much for recommending our office! Recommendations are the greatest compliments we receive from our patients!

Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Gilmore took as much time as I needed to explain my situation and my symptoms. He was patient and understood what I needed. I was worried that the adjustment would worsen my symptoms but Dr. was careful and did the adjustment perfectly. I’ve been to many chiropractors and I’ve always thought massage therapy should be an essential part of the healing process included in chiropractic care. His service includes brief massages before adjustments, which I have found extremely helpful. I am 100% satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Giving every patient the soft tissue work they need is one of the more recent additions we have made for our chiropractor Pensacola patients. Thank you for taking the time to share this with others!

Submitted September 14, 2018

My comfort and well being have been a top concern of the staff at Gilmore Chiropractic. My recovery has been steadily progressing and every visit is pleasant. I am so grateful to Dr Gilmore and staff and highly recommend them to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are very appreciative of your recommendation to Your Pensacola Chiropractor! Thank You!

Submitted September 14, 2018

The experience they have at Gilmore Chiropractic is better than any other chiropractor I ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are very appreciative of your sharing this message with other people in Pensacola who may be in need of a Chiropractor! Thank you!

Submitted September 14, 2018

I’ve always had a professional and comforting experience at Gilmore Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Being professional and respectful of our patients is very important to us at Gilmore Chiropractic! We are excited to hear you feel we achieved that goal!

Submitted August 7, 2018

You all do a great job. Very professional, friendly, fast. Very satisfied with services.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We want to keep our chiropractic office in Pensacola running on schedule because we know our patients have their own schedule they must keep!

Submitted August 7, 2018

My experience is great. The whole staff is very welcoming and pleasant. Dr. Gilmore is very professional and friendly. He makes you feel comfortable and he explains everything he is doing before he adjusts you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I aim to insure every patient understands their injury and our chiropractic treatment options. Thank you!

Submitted August 7, 2018

I’ve been see Dr. Gilmore for a number of years now, I was involved in an automobile accident on April. Every one is so nice and friendly, they have helped me with great results.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We take great pride in our chiropractic treatment of people who have been injured in car accidents. Thank you for sharing this!

Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Gilmore and Kimber worked wonders on a stubborn and painful crick in my neck. The office staff are friendly and helpful, and I never have trouble scheduling appts. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for recommending our office to others! That is one of the biggest compliments we can receive from our patients!

Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)