Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Very clean and professional environment reflects their clean and professional service! Dr Gilmore listened and was very open with communication. He helped relieve me of the pain I came in with and enhanced my mobility in an efficient manner. Extremely respectful and personable staff also made my experience enjoyable. I definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor makes sure that communication with and respect for our patients are top priorities at Gilmore Chiropractic! Thank you so much for helping spread this message!

Submitted January 15, 2019

I really appreciate Dr. Gilmore and his staff. They have exceeded my expectations on what I was looking for in a chiropractor while at college. I would definitely recommend Gilmore Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
As a Chiropractor in Pensacola and all of our staff at Gilmore Chiropractic one of our goals is to exceed expectations. Thank you very much for letting others know we did!

Submitted December 18, 2018

I’ve had a great experience here. In addition to always feeling much better after coming in for a treatment, all of of the staff are always friendly and warm, and greet me by name. I have a work schedule that can change last minute, and they are always good about rescheduling me as needed, which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We pride ourselves in being able to accommodate the schedule of our patients when they need us. That is part of how we serve our patients. Thank you for telling others about your Pensacola Chiropractor!

Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Blake Gilmore has been my family’s chiropractor 4 years now and we absolutely adore him and the amazing staff at Gilmore Chiropractic. Dr. Gilmore is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He takes his time to do a thorough assessment and history. He really listens to his patients’ concerns and developers an individualized treatment plan that meets the patients medical needs, health maintenance goals, and fits in their schedule and budget. I am an RN and massage therapist and I recommend all of my clients and patients see Dr. Gilmore as well. All 4 of my children see “Dr. Blake” for their maintenance and prn chiropractic care, and I recommend Gilmore Chiropractic to all of my family, friends and colleagues. I trust Gilmore Chiropractic and highly recommend Dr. Gilmore for all of your Chiropractic needs. Call them today and start feeling better.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for sharing these very kind words and for telling others about us whom we have been able to serve at our Pensacola Chiropractic office as well! Thank You!

Submitted December 3, 2018

Very professional office. They all make me feel at ease. I’m very comfortable with Dr. Gilmore’s techniques. Also, I’m glad Sharon’s back!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you so much for sharing this review for your Pensacola Chiropractor!!!

Submitted December 3, 2018

Great experience, great staff, very helpful and treats your problem!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor is appreciative of you taking the time to let others know about the Chiropractic treatment we provide in Pensacola!

Submitted November 8, 2018

I found the overall experience at Dr Gilmore's office to well organized, friendly and easy to make an appointment. Dr Gilmore is exceptional in his skill as a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor says....Thank you very much!

Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Gilmore of Gilmore Chiropractic is the best. He shows concern of his patients, treats his staff like family, and the massage therapist is good with her hands.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for posting this review of our office. The best compliments we receive are recommendations from our current patients!

Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Gilmore and his staff are very kind, welcoming and cost effective. Very knowledgeable and attentive to yours needs and concerns. I recommend this office to all ages and they offer great massage sessions and the massage therapists are great and nice environment just to mention.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are grateful for your kind words about Gilmore Chiropractic! Thank You!

Submitted October 18, 2018

Awesome! Would highly recommend this chiropractor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you so much for sharing this message with others!

Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)