Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Excellent, professional and prompt care. Would definitely recommend Dr Gilmore and his staff!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are happy to hear you appreciate the effort we make to provide excellent chiropractic care in Pensacola!

Submitted September 12, 2019

After each massage, I feel like a new person. Absolutely my favorite office! They treat you like family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor is proud to be your favorite office! Thank you for the review!

Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Gilmore is a wonderful chiropractor.He is super nice and very fast and efficient. I highly recommend his office to anyone needing relief!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am grateful that you appreciate my personality and treatment services! Thank you for recommending your Pensacola chiropractor!

Submitted September 6, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Gilmore after an auto accident. His initial exam was thorough and the combination of adjustment and massage has so far been helpful in my recovery. His office staff is incredibly friendly and scheduling has been easy and convenient to my odd work hours.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking the time to rate our office and for the kind words you have shared about Gilmore Chiropractic!

Submitted August 22, 2019

Great experience, I highly recommend Dr. Gilmore to anyone looking for a good chiropractor. The staff is awesome,and the care that he provides is top notch

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
I am very glad we have been able to provide this high level of care for you at our chiropractic office in Pensacola. Thank you

Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr. Gilmore and his staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. This was my first experience needing a Chiropractor and I’m so glad I found Gilmore Chiropractic. I will happily use them again in the future and refer my friends/family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor at Gilmore Chiropractic is very proud to have patients like yourself who have such positive experiences at our office. Thank you from the whole team!

Submitted July 31, 2019

I highly recommend this place. Dr. Gilmore is the best. He also has 2 massage therapist that will make you feel better. They have helped me tremendously. And the receptionist is always polite and positive.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
The whole team at Gilmore Chiropractic thanks you for telling others we are the best chiropractor in Pensacola!

Submitted July 31, 2019

Researched reviews and they had many five star reviews. Dr. Gilmore is a true professional and I appreciate his service. Member and Sharon are excellent Chiropractic assistants and massage therapist. Keena is a great office manager.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review! Everyone at Gilmore Chiropractic works hard to provide the best chiropractor services we can in Pensacola, Florida.

Submitted July 18, 2019

I usually wake up most days a little on the sore/stiff side, mainly due to working 6 days a week. Recently I decided to look into seeing a chiropractor. After calling Gilmore Chiropractic I decided that I would check them out and see how things go. I have definitely noticed the difference and have continued coming weekly. I would say my experience here has been good, very professional staff and reasonably priced sessions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
At Gilmore Chiropractic our goal is to be the most professional and provide the best chiropractic treatment. Thank you for telling others about our office.

Submitted July 3, 2019

It has been great. Since the first day, I have seen improvements. They are also kid friendly, so it’s easy for me to bring my daughter with me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for taking your time to share about our office! It is our privilege to serve you!

Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)

• Anthem Blue Cross
Ods Health Network
Phoenix Health Plan
Progressive Corporation
Prudential
Security Health Plan (Shp)
Sedgwick Cms