Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John B. Gilmore

Very professional office. They all make me feel at ease. I’m very comfortable with Dr. Gilmore’s techniques. Also, I’m glad Sharon’s back!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Great experience, great staff, very helpful and treats your problem!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor is appreciative of you taking the time to let others know about the Chiropractic treatment we provide in Pensacola!

Submitted November 8, 2018

I found the overall experience at Dr Gilmore's office to well organized, friendly and easy to make an appointment. Dr Gilmore is exceptional in his skill as a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Your Pensacola Chiropractor says....Thank you very much!

Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Gilmore of Gilmore Chiropractic is the best. He shows concern of his patients, treats his staff like family, and the massage therapist is good with her hands.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you for posting this review of our office. The best compliments we receive are recommendations from our current patients!

Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Gilmore and his staff are very kind, welcoming and cost effective. Very knowledgeable and attentive to yours needs and concerns. I recommend this office to all ages and they offer great massage sessions and the massage therapists are great and nice environment just to mention.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are grateful for your kind words about Gilmore Chiropractic! Thank You!

Submitted October 18, 2018

Awesome! Would highly recommend this chiropractor to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you so much for sharing this message with others!

Submitted September 26, 2018

I was recommended Gilmore Chiropractic because I had neck and back pain that had been bothering me for over a year. Around the third or fourth visit with Dr. Gilmore, my neck pain had almost diminished completely and my back was feeling so much better. I’m honestly so glad that my doctor recommended Dr. Gilmore because I feel more flexible and less tense. I look forward to my visits every week!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are grateful for your kind words and for taking to time to spread the message about our office!

Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Gilmore is great! He is very patient and thorough and his staff is very kind and helpful. Would recommend this office for everybody!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Thank you so much for recommending our office! Recommendations are the greatest compliments we receive from our patients!

Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Gilmore took as much time as I needed to explain my situation and my symptoms. He was patient and understood what I needed. I was worried that the adjustment would worsen my symptoms but Dr. was careful and did the adjustment perfectly. I’ve been to many chiropractors and I’ve always thought massage therapy should be an essential part of the healing process included in chiropractic care. His service includes brief massages before adjustments, which I have found extremely helpful. I am 100% satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
Giving every patient the soft tissue work they need is one of the more recent additions we have made for our chiropractor Pensacola patients. Thank you for taking the time to share this with others!

Submitted September 14, 2018

My comfort and well being have been a top concern of the staff at Gilmore Chiropractic. My recovery has been steadily progressing and every visit is pleasant. I am so grateful to Dr Gilmore and staff and highly recommend them to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. John B. Gilmore's response
We are very appreciative of your recommendation to Your Pensacola Chiropractor! Thank You!

Dr. John B. Gilmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. J. Blake Gilmore was born and raised in Pensacola, FL. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Florida State University, then went on to Southern California University of Health Sciences, where he earned his Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing in Southern California, Dr. Gilmore returned home to help Pensacola area patients. He has also received specialty training in the treatment of patients who have been in auto accidents.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Florida State University (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare