Dr. Ahmed Allam

Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Allam

Good staff and service involved- pretty normal dental experience

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I got My Invisalign done with Dr Alam. I am really disappointed. He is the worst dentist you could every choose to go. He has no communication skiils. He never explains what is doing. he did a very bad job with my ivisalign I am not sure weather he is aothorized to do an ivisalign or not. He gave me a bite issue and for that he keept doing orthdentist manipulation that is filing my teeth. Then the problem got more bad he suggested all this is due to my wisdom tooth, so I should extract them. I think he is scam. Dont go to him for any thing guys. Please be aware. I am really dissappointed with this dentist.Even after paying a good amount of money he changed my insurance for orthodentist manipulation. He is just in this for money nothing else. He is big dissappointment.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This is the worst dentist I ever found. I go to get a basic cleaning done and he comes up with a large list of items to do. I do not have any cavities even though he says I have 10 cavities. I had a second opinion done and I was right...This doctor creats cavities or unnecessary work to bill patients. Avoid him as much as possible...I am going to report him to ADA & medical board for sure! He is a scam artist!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010