Ratings for Dr. Agerico M. Sayoc

I've been going to Dr.Sayoc since I was kid. He is a great dentist and his staff is very accommodating. Nobody else can do ditigal dentures in Jax and I trust nobody more than him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

New front desk for the better. They warned me of a patient delay, I got errands done instead of sitting there for an hour. DR.Sayoc is very blunt yet knowledgeable. My bills were explained and reviewed in a private room. Scheduling is tough, not open everyday but GOOD COMMUNICATION

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr Sayoc is an excellent dentist. He is technically state of the art: computer x-ray; laser drill (painless) and can manufacture porcelain crowns on the spot. He is well qualified, to the extent that he gives seminars on the tchnology. He is friendly and caring. I highly recommend Gerry Sayoc.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

cold, uncompassionate dentist and receptionist. unflexible and don't care if they lose patients or if patients have a bad experience there. nice, caring dental hygenist. avoid this dentist

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Always on point ....very helpful staff. good dentist for my children. Smooth handling with my insurance. Staff is ethnic which is a plus.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Thank you Dr. Sayoc and Staff for accommodating me in your busy schedule to take care of my emergency dental problem . Front desk personnel are so awesome in helping me with my dental coverage. Overall a very pleasant dental experience. Very affordable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Sayoc is great! I have been to many dentists (at least 20) and have found none better. His quality of work is superior. I had a crown done by another dentist, and it was terrible. A friend recommended him to me and he fixed it. I have gotten several cavities filled using his laser - no shots! I go to the Atlantic office and I highly recommend him! He is very personable and friendly. I just hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Doctor Sayoc is very helpful. He gave me options in my treatment plan. He will explain well the pro's and con's of each treatment.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

The hygienist badgered me to get a cleaning every 3 months. Then she said she would like to give me a thorough cleaning but didn't have the time. Dr.Sayoc said I needed filling replacement- about $500. I went to another dentist & had to have a debridement because Sayoc's cleaning was not thorough. I did not need the fillings replaced. Sayoc's office is really just creating unnecessary work. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

nice dr. did what he said he was going to do. one hygenist not too friendly

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010