Ratings for Dr. Ben Dyches

Having a root canal he did redone - now with bone infection. This is the 2nd re-do & like earlier reviews, there is question whether they were needed. I've had cavities but never deep ones. Knew I should've walked out when he started telling me "bad news." I'm looking to see his whereabouts to sue him. If anyone knows, please post. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Dyches is the WORST dentist. DO NOT SEE HIM. He put a crown on my tooth that was never right. When I told him, he just gave me excuses. For almost two years I complained to him and he did nothing. I finally went to a new dentist who told me I would have to have it replaced. When she removed the crown she discovered that I have to have a root canal due to the damage Dyches caused. And, the worst part??? My new dentist said she could not find WHY HE PUT THE CROWN ON IN THE FIRST PLACE. Makes me so mad. HE IS A CROOK. I will be reporting him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

This dentist borders on criminal malfeasance. I've now had to have 3 teeth redone because of his poor prior work and incompetence. I am reporting him to the Colorado Board of Dentistry. DO NOT USE THIS DENTIST!! Check the Board of Dentistry and you will see he has prior sanctions.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Dyches did a terrible job! I have to get 2 crowns re-done by another dentist due to the poor quality work of Dr. Dyches from less than a year ago! One crown now has 2 large open margins, rough exterior, pockets in gumline, and very poor fit. When Dr. Dyches placed the second crown he placed a post first. The xray shows that the post he placed has perforated the root and it is now infected!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Doctor and staff were very knowledgeable and kind. Had invisalign and love the result. Also a couple of crowns. I would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Dyches saw my three children recently. He was gentle, funny, and great with the kids. They each had a positive experience. His staff was friendly as well.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Latest equipment. Dyches replaced a filling with a perfect onlay (another dentist had recommended a crown). He also redid a root canal to perfection which used to have a chronic infection because a previous dentist had not removed all of the nerve.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Excellent, comfortable with surroundings and staff

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006