Ratings for Dr. Yee sec Ong

Have been a patient with Dr. Ong for approx. 7 years after having a widow-maker heart attack. He has been very proactive in trying to stabilize my condition and improve my health. He spends as much time with me as necessary--He does have a very busy practice but I feel it is due to his being a good doctor. He tries to find ways to raise the level of my care without raising the cost. Don't blame the doctor if you are not taking a part in your own health care....I think I would have been deceased by now if not for his aid.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

VERY POOR DOCTOR - i have been waiting two weeks for an exray to come back on a possible broken elbow. forgot to order critical once per month infusion - third time and I am in so much pain and they DO NOT care. Went back to see results of xray today and was told to come back in 5 days (after charging for the visit of course) have seen this doctor for 20 years - has gotten INCOMPETENT and only cares about money and how many times he can bill you or your insurance company. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

This doctor has actually saved my life on several occasions. I fing him very caring and helpful. He has also been very informative to my family. I am now totally pacemaker dependent. He has taken very good care of all my needs.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

This doctor does not have compassion for his patients. He is more interested in the mighty dollar and sucking your insurance dry. After he has done so he then will say he can no longer be of service to you. This was my experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Very patient oriented. Compassionate & caring. Excellent medical knowledge & skills. Highly recommended. Other specialist physicians in practice also. Convenient On-site testing, lab, x-ray, etc. Staff is honest and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2006

Dr. Yee sec Ong's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Muskogee, OK