Ratings for Dr. Jason Dozark

He is thorough and knowledgeable... and as a bonus has a good personality. One thing I am very grateful for is his ability to get us in quickly.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Excellent staff & service!! Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! I feel like I'm visiting friends whenever I go in for an appt. They also treat my kids great and we all feel very comfortable when we're there! Will definitely recommend them to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Dozark is a skilled and knowledgeable chiropractor. He is especially wonderful with adjusting lower back and hips. He's honest and very approachable. I would highly recommend him when looking for a good, trustworthy Doc.!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I'm 43 years old and have been seeing chiropractors throughout my life, since I was 12. By far, Dr. Dozark is the most knowledgeable, effective, and trustworthy chiropractor I've ever been to. He has a great sense of humor, is very sincere, and does amazing things for real back issues.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I Have been seeing this wonderful chiropractor for a few years now. I really appreciate that he will honestly say I really do not need t see you for a while and how about unless need be I see you in say 4-6 months for a maintenance adjustment unless you think that you you do not need to and you can simply call me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Very friendly and knowledgeable has a great personality and is very easy going

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011