Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Rapp

Dr. Rapp is simply awesome! I don't understand the bad reviews on here form some of the other people. Always had first class experience at her office!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Left angry every time I saw her. Doesn't listen and didn't help me at all.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Similar to the rest of the reviews, I've had a bad and frustrating experience with this doctor. It has been one giant headache and I have very little to show for being a patient here. - Wait time is terrible even when the office is completely empty. I have watched Dr. Rapp leave for the day while sitting their for 45 minutes waiting to meet the nurse practitioner because I was told she was unavailable - Staff is OK to deal with if you can get a hold of them on the phone. No one ever picks up the phone, and voice mails are rarely returned. - Like others, I believe the only thing Dr. Rapp specializes in is referrals. Even this is less to be desired, since the "referrals" I have been given have been bad ones and/or I end up having to often find someone on my own.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I love the staff at the office and Dr.Rapp herself along with Nurse Jeff and Nurse Practitioner Rebeka. Waiting is a bit long at times, but understandable and worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Staff won't return calls; wait times are 45 minutes in lobby & another 45 in room; Dr Rapp is a referral machine. Don't expect help from her -- you will be referred; & almost everything is outside of Dr Rapps "area of expertise."

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

1. Dr Rapp's office won't return calls. 2. She will refer you for everything because practicing medicine is "beyond her scope of knowledge". 3. And her referrals, ha, you'll be waitin' on those bad boys, then call & schedule them yourself once you can get Wendy, the referral coordinator, on the phone to tell you who you were referred to, & I should say if you can get Wendy on the phone. 5. I've left 5 voicemails on their nurse line to have NONE of them returned. 6. And if you disagree with anything Dr Rapp says, she will tell you that maybe she's not a good fit to be your doc.. 7. & maybe she's not. She's not a good fit to be my doc.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Not a very good doctor! Office is very clean staff is awesome. This place could really use a doctor that cares about her patients. Only went to her 1 time and I am already to refuse going back to her. Did absolutely nothing to help me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I called to make an appt. for a chest xray and was denied service. My pain was here and there and nothing was life threatening so I wanted to see her first as she is my primary care physician. She stated that I could not come in to be seen and I only had two options- ER or urgent care and hung up the phone. I have never even heard a doctor treating his patients like that. I would highly not recommend her or this practice at Volkswagon Drive.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Had no basic knowledge of my chronic health condition. Disregarded diagnosis by my previous doctors. Ignored symptoms. Delayed testing. Waited over an hour to receive what amounted to no treatment but still charged a lot money for the lack of service. Said "it all comes down to numbers" not how bad or good a patient actually feels. I would not advise anyone who cares about his or her overall health to go to this practice.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

After moving here from San Diego just over a year ago I was exicted to find a dr that knows how to practice medicine in today's world! She encourages me to take responsibility for my health, and has taught me skills and resources to get there. If you're looking for someone to just fill your prescriptions, NOT the practice for you. If you want to take an active part in maximizing your health, you'll never find a better doc!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013