Ratings for Dr. Edmund C. Boulting

Saw him in Florida hospital Altamonte and was told to follow up. I told the doctor specifically I have no insurance and no money. He said that it's fine, no money would be needed. Well his office staff insisted otherwise and now I can't be treated for my ovarian cyst. No point in even going to the hospital unless you are already dying.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr Bolting delivered my son via emergency c section. His ability to calm me down during such a stressful moment was uncanning! His people skills are excellent I never felt as if I was being paranoid or that I didn't know anything because I've never been to medical school. I felt as if he was on this journey with me even after the birth his ability to remember details of my pregnancy even after so many patients is something that you don't find in many doctors. He will be the doctor that delivers my next child (whenever that may be) I recommend him 100 times over especially for 1st time mothers like myself.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I absolutely love Dr boulting.! He's awesome!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

My wife and I found out that we were expecting a second child and we called her OBGYN and he moved his practice to Port Orange ya no thanks! Dr. Boulting was highly recommended. He was amazing he was so friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Couldnt say more great stuff about Dr Boulting !!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Boulting is the best GYN I've ever had. I've been a patient for 6 years. I have recommended him to several friends. He found a lump in my breast that I probably wouldn't have found myself. Sent me for a mammagram when the test came back saying they found something, he sent me for more tests. He walked me through what to expect next. I feel as though I owe my life to him and would never want anybody else as my GYN.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr.Boulting is by far the best OBGYN that I have ever seen. He has excellent bedside manners and truly cares about you as his patient. I have never had to wait on him very long, but even if I did, I would understand that it couldn't be helped because emergencies and deliveries take precedence over office visits. I first seen Dr. Boulting in June 2010 for severe adominal pains/pressure, irregular periods, and painful intercourse. He did a few tests such as a pelvic ultrasound, hysteroscopy, and blood tests but he talked with me about each one before he did them. For treatment, he had me try the NuvaRing for 6 months. When that didn't work he scheduled me for Laparoscopy surgery for exploratory surgery to find out what was wrong and that night the surgey revealed that I have Endometriosis and he burned off two masses attached to my uterus. He then started me on Lupron the same night I was in the Hospital. I have never had a bad experience with him. In my Opinion, HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I am sorry to see that some people had bad experiences with Dr. B. Running behind schedule is very typical for OBs. They have to leave the office for deliveries and emergency surgeries frequently. That can not be helped. They also get called 2-3 times per hour all night. Dr. B works harder than any other OB doc I've ever worked with. I am a labor and delivery nurse and have worked with him for 5 years. He delivered my last daughter. I can honestly say he is the most caring conscientious doctor I have ever known. He truly cares for each and every patient he sees. Being British, he is a man of few words and his accent can be difficult to understand. He is also very blunt and does not always realize what he is saying may seem rude. He also asks questions, etc. that may seem unimportant without fully explaining why he needs to know. If you ask him why, he will explain! All the nurses go to him to have their babies. That alone should tell you something! He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I waited in his office for 2 hours and there were only 2 people before me. I was very unhappy with his lack of knowledge and his attitude in general. He was very indecisive about his method of treatment. I felt more like I was being interrigated instead of giving a medical history. Many of the questions he asked had nothing to do with what I went to see him for. He be be Ok for women of child bearing age, but not for women past that stage in life. Needless to say I won't be back for a followup visit.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Love this doctor. The staff is always wonderful. The office is always calm and peaceful. I have always had a good experience at my appointments my delivery was perfect. I advise everyone I know to go to him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. B has been my doc for about 5 years. I had a very very hard pregnancy and he had to deliver my baby girl early this past april. I will say first of all that he is excellent. Very busy, but once he is focused on you he takes care of you, and not only that after having my c-section and everything he was able to figure out I had gallstones and thanks to him I had my surgery and am now all better. I just wish I had a pcp as good as him. He is by far the best! Recommended 100% to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Edmund C. Boulting's Credentials

• French

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)