Ratings for Dr. Marlon D. Henderson

Dr. Henderson and the staff are very nice. Thank you for your kindness shown towards me and your professionalism. You are a great team of caregivers and I simply want to say thank you. You make a difference in the line of those you service.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Lovely staff & team! I recommend anyone who is seeking ortho work to go to this location!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Henderson did a wonderful job on my teeth. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I had braces and I love the way my teeth look. The doctor and the staff are so nice. My appointment was always on time and convenient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Great experience. Dr. Henderson is very good in his field. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

As a parent, you always wanted the very best for your family. My daughter had the most crowded and uneven teeth in the decade. She was very afraid of the dentists. I took her to see Dr. Marlon Henderson, where him and his staff were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Henderson took the time to answer all my questions and that allowed me and my daughter to be at ease. Throughout the three years of her orthodontics treatment, she had never encountered any issues or problems with the braces. My daughter followed the necessary protocols and guidelines as advice by her health care provider. I can not adequately express my sincere appreciation for what Dr. Henderson and his staff had done for my daughter. I can only hope Dr. Henderson knows how he had made such an impact in her life. Thank you for my daughter beautiful and amazing smiles. Dr. Henderson is the best orthodontist.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I am so pleased with the level of service provided by Dr Henderson and his staff. Dr Henderson treated myself and two of my children. Dr.Henderson is very understanding, caring, and from the experience me in my children had, his patients are in his best interest.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I wish I could give them 0 stars. I hate this place for taking my money like thieves. Spoke frankly with the orthodontist Marlon Henderson about my fears in getting braces at a Monarch Dental place because it seems like a government dental office. He assured me that in his private practice he has seen 1000's of patients and was confident he could help my daughter with braces and an expander. Well it hasnt even been a week and a total of 8 brackets have came loose. I am even more upset with myself for being duped by him and his staff because I paid for the services in full and even though they havent done ANYTHING but screw this up I am having to pay 25% of $1300 as well as ANOTHER orthodontist to start from scratch.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014