Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein

One word...outstanding. Dr listens and then talks! Explains this in practical terms and takes time to answer questions. Great experience, wish my family doc was like this.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and share your experience with others. Please don't hesitate to give us a call with any questions or concerns!

Submitted August 17, 2018

I am very grateful to Dr. Finkelstein and his staff Isabel for caring for my son this morning. Isabel took the time to check with the doctor and fit my son into the schedule immediately this morning when I called. The doctor was very generous with his time, even though he was getting ready to head out on vacation. It gave me peace of mind to know that my son received the medical care that he needed. signed, family physician

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
Thank you so much for your review! We always do our best to make time for our patients, and we're happy to hear that we were able to give you and your son peace of mind! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Finkelstein has been my podiatrist for about 20 years. He has performed several surgeries on my diabetic feet. I trust him completely. As long as I am alive, Dr. Finkelstein cannot ever retire!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
Thanks very much for your review! We're so glad to hear you've had exceptional care from Dr. Finkelstein. It's our mission for patients to be comfortable with their doctors and their care, and we're glad we've built that trust with you!

Submitted May 7, 2018

63 year old patient with Diabetes. I was very impressed with the level of information that Dr Finkelstein provided. After more than 20 years of doctors visit he was the first to ever take the time to fully explain what that really means to be a diabetic and how it affects my foot health.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
Thank you so much for your review! We're always happy to talk to our patients about foot health, and take the time to make sure we answer any questions. We look forward to providing excellent care in the future!

Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Finkelstein, is a top doctor and podiatric surgeon. He is compassionate, friendly and knowledgeable. His office staff is also tops. His skills can simply be summed up in a simple phrase, "Maestro". Thank you for your wonderful care. Mr. E. Levin

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
Thank you so much for your great review of Dr. Finkelstein and his staff. We are so pleased that you receive top-notch care in our office and wish you continued good health!

Submitted June 30, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, Staff is just great - Always on time, made me feel very comfortable. Very knowledgable on procedures, no un-necessary appts

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
We are so glad you had a positive experience with both Dr. Finkelstein and his staff. We appreciate it when our patients give us feedback.

Submitted April 27, 2017

A wonderful wonderful doctor, who is very knowledgeable, great bedside manor, has a great sense of humor ...very personable...he's been our foot and ankle doctor on several occasions...love his staff who are very friendly and accomodating..Dr. Finkelstein has all ways diagnoised and treated us with great accurary.A wonderful doctor all around.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's response
It is always a pleasure to read comments from our patients. Wishing you all the best - for continued good health!

Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Howard B. Finkelstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Howard Finkelstein, DPM, FACFAS, has a vast amount of experience treating a variety of foot and ankle problems. His primary office is currently at the Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida's Altamonte Springs location, and he looks forward to helping every patient with their foot and ankle health. Dr. Finkelstein is a graduate of the Florida International University's School of Physical Therapy, where he earned his degree in physical therapy. HE is also a graduate of the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago where he earned his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. Afterwards, he completed his residency training at Florida Hospital East Orlando. If you need help with your foot care, whether it's heel pain, nail fungus, ingrown toenails, or any other number of foot conditions, call his office in Altamonte Springs. You can also contact his office through the contact form on his website.

• English