Ratings for Dr. Raymond Omid

Dr Ray Omid is arrogant, dismissive and rude. You would be a fool to spend your money there.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Hes a nasty condescending belittling person who thinks hes better than anyone else. Hes a rip off who talks a good game of nonsense. He treats his staff like crap and speaks down to all . Hes a arrogant individual

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I had a very good experience at Dr. Ray's office. But much of the credit goes to Dr. Tini, who has done all my adjustments and has a genuine care and concern like no other. It would have been nice to see Dr. Ray do adjustments as well. My parents pulled out of the very costly plan. They couldn't afford 11,000 up front. But I did have a very good experience and felt Dr. Ray's seminars were helpful and inspiring.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Ray and his approach to holistic health is what I had been searching for. I love that this is a family practice. The way he set it up to prepay and I don't have to worry about paying every visit. Made it easier for me to focus on my health. My family have become a lifetime patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Has a huge desire to help people!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The staff & doctors are great, with the exception of Dr.Ray. Dr. Ray is rude & inconsiderate to his employees which makes for an uncomfortable environment. I believe in their mission but not the way Dr. Ray approaches it by making me bring my spouse or not having me as a patient.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

First and foremost there are so many FAKE 5 star reviews here I mean just look at the dates some of them were posted. Some were posted all on the same day and sound the same. If your going to fake reviews Dr. Ray, at least put some effort in them. Anyways everyone else here is right. I've been to one of these semiars and this guy is a total tool. Dr. Ray speaks as if he wants to SELL you something rather than help you. He charged me with a $11,000 fee but told me I was a "special" case and would charge me $5,000 instead if I paid upfront. This guy is ridiculous, everyone please do your research before falling into this guy's tactics. He only wants your money and you can tell if you actually atend one of his seminars.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

So I went to this practice for the first time a few weeks ago and was very excited because I know the importance the spine and misalignment can play on your health. After having a thermograpy scan and X-ray I had a "follow up" in which I met Dr. Ray along with 5-6 others in a group setting. He is very informative however I am not ok with spending $5,000 UP FRONT for services that I haven't even received yet! While everyone was extremely friendly, the minute I told them I wasn't going to proceed they began to use fear tactics saying my condition was so bad I needed to start that day. While you cannot put a price on good health, I would never pay for any service before it is rendered. Just beware and realize there are other chiropractic options out there!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Horrible experience. They only want your money and nothing else. They charged over $5000 for the year. They charge others different prices. The noise and four televisions going at the same time were not only a distraction but made the pain worse! It is a scam. Please stay away. Anything that involves paying up front for your life should be reported. What happens when they go out of business?

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Real Chiropractic Care gets RESULTS...It does NOT need to be sold like a used car would be...Real Chiropractic cares more about people not their pockets.....The RESULTS should do all the "talking"...not the Dr.....This guy haggles like a street vendor in the middle east....He's an egomaniac with not only a Napoleanic complex..but a Messiah complex...AND I don't care how he uses God as a selling tool.....Huge mistake....Stay away from this guy....you don't want to be around when he implodes...it could get messy......

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015