Ratings for Dr. James T. Aris

Dr. Aris is the best dentist with amazing staff supporting him within his practice. State of the art tools and techniques. He is very caring and sensitive to everybodys needs, and always calls to ensure you are feeling OK after a procedure. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Aris.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

The staff is warm and friendly and really cares about your dental health. Dr. Aris called me after my crown to see how I was doing - outstanding patient service!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have been using Dr. James Aris as my dentist for over 15 years now. Doctor Aris is extremely knowledgeable, experienced, professional and honest. I use Dr. Aris for all my dental needs including routine exams, fillings, crowns, etc. Prior to any major procedures, pictures and or x-rays are provided and fully explained to me. Dr. Aris is always up to date with the latest in procedures and technology. His staff, is also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I trust in Dr. Aris completely with all my dental needs. Thank you Dr. Aris – M. DeAngelis

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

"I have been a patient of Dr. Aris for 17-years, and would highly recommend him for his professionalism and state-of-the-art dentistry."

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Very expense. Poor staff - receptionists and hygienists are rude. Constant up-selling of services. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011