Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Henny

This has been my best experience with a dental practice in my life. I have always had a lot of complicated problems with my teeth and jaw joints, and Dr. Henny took the time to listen to me and develop a plan where we are working on getting everything healthy and stable. Marcia his assistant is great and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Henny and his staff took the time to listen to me and educate me about my dental problems. I have suffered a lifetime of pain and anxiety whenever I sat in a dentist's chair. That is now in the past! I have dental work that is pain free in a relaxed and beautiful office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

This office was extremely helpful. The first visit did not cost me a dime and he spent almost 20 minutes with me listening and explaining my situation and what I needed to do next. The office is clean and the staff is extremely helpful. No pressure to proceed, just highly professional!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I felt like he really did not want to deal with my problem. He wanted me to pay for a "special" x ray that was VERY expensive. Staff was very friendly though.

Submitted October 9, 2011