Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Perini

Horrible experience with Dr. Jessica Perini. Her attitude was terrible as a doctor. Well she was anything BUT professional!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

She is s very nice person, but not very wise as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I feel like I did not see the same doc at the rest of you. She was usually short with me and would not discuss other meds I was interested in trying. And when I tried to discuss symptoms I was having she looked at me like I was stupid and ignored my concerns. Thankfully with the help of another nurse at my gyn I'm looking for what will be my 3rd different endo.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr Perini is one of the best Doctors in Enfield. Always very helpful,caring and understanding. Her and the APRN take their time with each patient. They take the time to hand write out instructions they want you to follow at home and even help you with the medication costs by providing free samples when asked. You really feel like you got somthing for your co-pay.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I have seen a LOT of docs in the past 8 years and she is one of the best. As soon as I met her I could tell she was a caring compassionate person. She spent a good amount of time with me, never rushed, she was more thorough than most doctors I've seen. Excellent bedside manner. I believe she will be most helpful in my journey back towards health. She seems to have a diverse education, she was open minded, she did not have tunnel vision about her beliefs in treatment or about me as a patient. I HIGHLY recommend her. Her office staff were as helpful and friendly as they come too.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Excellent technical knowledge and communicates at a level whereby the patient understands what she's saying. Always spends as much time as the patient needs. Not an assembly line at all. Good knowledge of how endicrinology dovetails with all the other specialty areas like GPs, cardiologists, rheumatologists, hematologists, neurologists, etc... My favorite doctor. Staff is the best, as well. Always very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I loved her. So patient, helpful, informative. One of the best doctor experiences I have had. Very reasuring.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Jessica A. Perini's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente