Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Sizenbach

I was extremely disappointed with my entire experience at Dr. Sizenbach's office. First, my appointments were very fast with little attention to personal care; I felt like he just wanted to get me in and out, with as little attention as possible to my personal health situation. Second, he had me do unnecessary and expensive tests, not covered by insurance, after which he told me that they didn't reveal anything and so we would need to do more tests (again, not covered by insurance). Third, while he advertises himself as specializing in functional medicine, he gave me no such treatment. Fourth, I asked to see and pay my bill several times, to which the secretary refused to turn in my paperwork to insurance. Fifth, when I finally did get to see my bill, I was overbilled, and the office refused to correct the error. Sixth, when I paid my bill, I asked for a confirmation number, and the secretary refused to give me any kind of verification that I paid my bill.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Great program to help me get back on my feet. Recommending my son to visit him as well

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I have good service from Dr. Sizenbach and his staff. They are all very helpful and spinemed has really helped my low back pain.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Diabetes program was expensive. A program with supplements and lab work. A person with no health insurance coverage, like myself, can apply for a Health Care Credit Card on your consultation/acceptance visit. I was a patient looking for help to reverse my diabetes and not have to take prescribed medication. I did receive a good A1C in July and I am due back for my 3 month A1C. My Endocronlogist physican visit this past summer, was not open to Dr. Sizenbach program. Therefore I believe it is important that your Chiropractor , Primary Care Physician and specialists have a good knowledge and helpfulness toward total care for the patient and can communication with one another if problems arise while on the program or specific findings from the lab work.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Scott L. Sizenbach's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2001)