Ratings for Dr. Raquel LePera

patient for over 18 years. Dr Lepera is efficient, knowledgeable and thorough. Never had a problem getting same day appts and she treats you with respect and like you are family.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Getting a little more hard to get into as she is great doctor and very popular. Great bedside manner. Great knowledge. Organized. Can handle all problems and takes care of our whole family.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Very thorough and great personality. Great facility and up to date. Convenient hours. Would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

4 times in a row, had to wait 30, then 45 and finally 1 hour to see the doctor. they cannot keep appt. go somewhere else where you can see a doctor in 10 minutes of your scheduled time.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Very thorough and caring doctor. Got results bach quickly. Always fit in easily for appointments even though office busy. Would highly recommend Dr. LePera.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

My family was seen by Dr.Lepera as new patients. We thought her staff was very helpful and professional. The doctor was prompt and very nice. Very good with my children. Has evening and Saturday appointments. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I completely disagree with the two previous negative reviews. I have been going to Dr.LePera for around 6 years and have been very happy with the care I receive. I have referred many family members and friends to her and have never received any negative feedback. She is very prompt with her appointments and always arrives pleasant and with a smile. She is caring and has a very down to earth personality. She listens well, asks questions and is very thorough. Her office has its own lab and xray which is convenient. If any of these are needed you are able to go over these tests with Dr. Lepera before the appointment is over. My family and I have never felt rushed or "cattle herded." We are always asked before we leave if there are any other questions or concerns. Dr LePera is very knowledgeable and a great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

I gave Dr. Leperra two chances and she failed me both times. I'm not a complainer and I know her job may be stressful but I've never been treated like I was. She was very rude, talked too loud in the room about private health issues of mine, and snapped at me, "Why!?!" when I asked her for a doctors note for work. The office staff is not any nicer. No one is sympathetic in this office. You never have to wait long because they push you through like cattle and you don't have a chance to converse with the Doctor- they bolt on you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Thought she could b more helpful in the battle of the buldge. Given the old copy (literally) of the diet to reduce cholesterol. Not many people can follow that diet so why even hand the the sheet/diet out. I asked forhelp losing weight because of a few med conditions I m more prone to being overweight and metabolic issues. After my mom sent me to her and I said I didn't really care for her she told me she started feeling the same way but its too hard to switch dr's...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007