Ratings for Dr. Patrick B. Doyle

Dr Pat Doyle is wonderful and great job and helped me a lot .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I have been a patient for 12 years. As the practice has become larger, it is much more impersonal. If you are really sick, they will get you the same day,Spotless offices. Front desk people often are arrogant. They recently went to electronic recording and they seem more efficient. He is a fine person but seems more distracted in recent years. The staff seem disinterested.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Doyle is a bad doctor. In 2005 he referred me to a podiatrist to remove a piece of glass from my foot. I went home and removed it myself about 2 hours later instead. In 2008 he diagnosed my wife with Agoraphobia when she was looking for a referral for counseling. (My wife is not agoraphobic btw.) In 2009 I needed treatment for a minor skin problem, a blood test for a genetic disease, and a referral for a very common out-patient surgical procedure. So, for some reason he could not proscribe a lotion, have someone take my blood and give me the name of a surgeon in a single sitting. He forced me to schedule a followup for 45 days later for the 2nd two issues. I have been his patient for 5 years. Today I realized the only reason I have not changed my doctor is because he is less than 2 miles from my home. (Dr. Doyle is also an amateur magician btw.) As far as I am concerned his greatest trick is fooling everyone into thinking he is a doctor. I have had enough of Doyle.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr Doyle is rude and unkind. He dismissed my symptoms and just told me I need to eat better and work out when I told him I do this already he responded "Well I dont know what to tell ya"

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for 25 years and would not trade him for the world. He is very patient and LISTENS. His staff is great and I have not had problems with them. Billing is taken care of through AHM so if there is any question, just call them. Also, I have found any referrals made by Dr. D. have been as competent and nice as he is. Thanks, Dr. D and staff!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr.Doyle's office staff needs to attend a conference on patient relations. There are no smiles, they rush,and billed me twice for a copay. They kept no record of me paying my copay and are demanding I pay it. Also, Dr. Doyle seemed annoyed at any questions I asked. He also mis-diagnosed me and just "threw" out some medication to me from some drug rep that paid a visit to their office. No patient should have this type of poor service especially when it comes to the treatment of the body.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for the past 24 years. He is an excellent physician. He has always been right on point in diagnosing my illnesses and giving me medication. I would never rate him any lower than a 5. Dr. Doyle is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Doyle dismissed my pains and problems and misdiagnosed me terribly....he is fine for basic symptons but if you have anything other than a cold or the flu I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

Dr. Patrick B. Doyle's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners