Ratings for Dr. Sharmilee V. Shetty

For my mom, Dr. Sheety is a very caring doctor and would send her out for an extra test to be sure everything is alright. Mom said she's had to wait. Nothing new with that regarding doctors. Sometimes has to ask about her prescriptions. When I've called the dr about my mom, she does get back to me. I feel pretty confident with Dr. Shetty.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I have to disagree with the other post. Dr. Shetty is thourough and compassionate. She is understanding of insurance issues and the office does their best to get referrals processed quickly. If Dr. Shetty told someone that they needed to go see a shrink, they probably did. I would reccommend Dr. Shetty and the entire practice to anyone in the area needing a primary physician. My insurance is about to change and I sincerely hope that Dr. Shetty is on the new plan. I had used another practice in Medford for a number of years before we moved. I would choose Dr. Shetty's practice over the previous one in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Well the office was small over crowded and hectic. Had to wait a long time to finally see Dr. Shetty. As I told her my health problems she looked at me like I was crazy. When I asked about a specific problem she said "well you should probably see a psychiatrist about that" and offered virtually no help. I changed doctors and will not see Shetty again.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010