Ratings for Dr. Adam Vance

Dr. Vance is knowledgeable, professional and willing to help whenever necessary. One of the things I really appreciate is that often I am able to be seen the day I call or the next day to get an adjustment and get back to my life. I've already recommended Dr. Vance to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Vance is extremely professional. He shows that he cares and the procedures are helping my overall health.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Worked on my wife and I after our car crash. Used a light tonight to fix out backs.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had severe carpal tunnel and my arms were falling asleep every night. After a few weeks of adjustments my carpal tunnel was gone and my hands and arms no longer fall asleep. It also has corrected headaches due to neck problems. I love Vance chiropractic.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Having sever lower back problems, Adam has been very helpful with showing good exercises and things I can do to help with the pain. After finding out any pain was due to some bad discs, he continues to help me out with the most up to date information and findings on how I can heal correctly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I am a big guy and Dr Vance takes special care for my needs. He wanted to make sure the xrays were perfect so he sent me to an xray office for the US SKI team. After they reviewed it the gave me a cd and dr Vance was able to see what was wrong. Over the course of a year we slowly got my body back. Highly highly recommend. He will help you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

About 3 months ago I got rear ended in my little pick up truck. I was hit so hard that my head shattered the back window and I began to experience neck and upper back pain from the whip lash. I was recommended I see Dr. Adam Vance. Within a couple weeks my neck and back began feeling much better. But another huge benefit I began to notice, is that I was having less and less migraine headaches. I began having migraines about 10-12 years ago in my early 20's and they would be very painful to the point where I would sometimes be down all day, 2-3 times a week. I had no idea that my persistent headaches were attributed to back problems. Thanks to Dr Adam Vance, my headaches have nearly disappeared and I have not had a migraine for over two months! I am very thankful that I was directed to Dr. Vance, who not only helped me with the whip lash from my car accident, but more importantly has managed to stop my ongoing headaches. -Christopher Ward

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Dr. Adam Vance's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)