Ratings for Dr. Tanmoy Chandra

I have been a patient of Dr. Cahndra’s for almost two years, and all I have to say that he and his staff have been fantastic. I will never forget my first visit with Dr. Chandra, he took his time with me, and I did not feel rushed at all. Dr. Chandra has such a great passion for his job, and his staff is just as passionate and understanding. I can’t tell you how many times I ran late due to things out of my control, and Dr. Chandra still made time for me. Dr. Chandra and his staff go above and beyond any practice I have ever been to. I will never forget the day an emergency came up, and one of Dr. Chandra’s other patients needed to be seen ASAP. Even though it was time for me to see the Dr. I understood that this patient needed Dr. Chandra right away. That made me realize even more, as to why I love being a patient of Dr. Chandra’s. I know if I need to see him ASAP, his staff will make sure I get in right away. I look forward to my appointments, so Dr. Chandra can see how much he has helped me these past two years. He is always so positive, and explains things in such a positive manner. One thing I really appreciate is the appointment reminders. I have such a busy lifestyle that I forget when my appointment is, and it’s so nice to receive the reminder from the excellent staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Excellent patient experience! His assistant always goes above and beyond to return my calls, set up appointments, and ensure that my experience is a good one. I have been a patient for over a year and 1/2 and can say that I've never had an issue with anyone treating me with less than 100% of a degree of professionalism and courtesy. One example in particular stands out in my mind when my insurance plan changed last year and I was at risk of losing coverage for mental health services. Dr. Chandra's assistant went out of her way to be able to solve the situation and spent lots of time and effort to make sure that I received continued care. My experience with Dr. Chandra is equally positive. He is very genuine and takes the time to listen. The suggestions and help that he gives are well thought out approaches from a variety of different schools of thought. I look forward to my appointments and can say that he has helped me in a way that no other doctor has. I would highly recommend this practice to anybody that is serious enough about seeking self-improvement!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

HE IS THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS IN AGES

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Chundra was on time, kind and compassionate, spent plenty of time and asked a lot questions to fully understand my son's situation. He was very knowledgeable. I really liked how he treated my son - like the young adult that he is. His comments and suggestions showed that he really was listening and paying attention. His receptionist could not be any nicer or more understanding than she is. This practice is a refreshing way of operating a psychiatric office in the Naperville area. I would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Tanmoy Chandra's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plainfield, IL