Ratings for Dr. Rebecca H. Charpentier

Dr. Charpentier and her staff are great! I have always been terrified of dentists and dental work. I informed her of that on my first visit and she and her staff always make sure I'm comfortable and at ease! I as well as my children have Dr. Charpentier as our dentist and I never see us changing for any reason! Would highly recommend Dr. Charpentier to anyone in need of a great dentist and a caring staff that comes along with her!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Great attention every visit & the staff are always smiling and greeting each as they walk in.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Great dentist. Very informative and staff make you very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

The wait time was very short. The staff was exceptionally nice. Every option and procedure was explained in great detail. Mrs. Charpentier made sure that there wasn't any pain during the procedure. They make you feel like your with friends instead of at the dentist. Hands down the best dentist i've ever been to. I would recommend Dr. Charpentier to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Love the office staff and Dr. Charpentier. They are very nice and I appreciate them and all the work they do.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014