Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Sangeorzan

I have worked with several orthopedic surgeons and have been very impressed with Dr Sangeorzan and his staff. His expertise is evident and I trust his clinical decisions. He has also done a nice job of answering the questions I have, and his staff has been available for questions post-op.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I would never let anyone touch my foot other than Dr Sangeorzan. Yes, he does not spend much time with you and yes he does not answer many questions, but the Fellow who you will see at your appointment does spend plenty of time with you and answers your questions. The Fellow passes the information back to Dr Sangeorzan. He is the top Orthopedic foot surgeon in our state and I trust my him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

No one across the Seattle area and suburbs would touch my husbands foot problem. Dr. Sangeozan throughly examined both feet and with compassion and obvious knowledge and skill rebuilt both feet. NO one will ever treat his feet. Punctuality is not great but when you need the best Dr. Sangeorzan is the only one and worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr wouldn't do phone referral with my doc and insisted that I instead drive to seattle for an appointment. Drove 18 hours. He didn't even examine the area or do a thorough history. He ordered no tests despite being asked for them. Was offered a referral to someone else in seattle for problem, even though I don't live in Seattle and could not get an appointment there for months. Total waste of my time and money. I live in a rural area and am getting more help from local doctors in one appointment than I did with Dr. Sangeorzan. Unless you have something obvious and surgical in nature, don't go here!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Missed serious medical issue, seemed rude and arrogant, spent barely any time with me. Would not recommend Dr. Sangeorzan to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Bruce J. Sangeorzan's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1981)