Ratings for Dr. Jett Gurman

Both Dr. Jett and Dr. Cathy are the best. There professionalism, knowledge, and caring is truly an assist. Their team is outstanding. Always knows who I am never a number and the most thoughtful as well. I always look forward to my visit. It truly makes my days better.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

cared for me and thought me how to better care for myself. No other doctors have done that. I feel great!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.Jett & Dr.Cathy Gurman. They have helped reduce my back and neck pain tremendously. Any one suffering pain should really make an appointment. You wont regret it.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I have suffered with neck pain for many years, I have tried many different types of therapy because of Dr. Gurmna I am able to get a good night sleep and wake up without pain in the morning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Westwood Family Chiropractic is a wonderful, holistic establishment where you can receive the best chiropractic care by Drs. Jett and Cathy Gurman who work with a "total health" in mind. If you are looking for a good (or great) chiropractor, look no further. This is THE PLACE

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr Jett is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He is well poised, extremely positive person and has a good sense of humor. He is beyond caring and wants me to feel healthy all the time. I have had back surgery BEFORE finding Dr. Jett and I am especially careful about who can touch my body. But Dr. Jett Gurman makes me feel at ease . He realistically has the best hands in chriopractic.Give him a try you won't be dissatisfied

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Gurman and his wife are personable chiropractors.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I have had the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Jett Gurman for about 20 years. Initially, he was referred to me by an acquaintance. At that time, I had no clear understanding of what chiropractic was or how it could benefit my body. Before I began chiropractic care, I suffered with bouts of insomnia and headaches often lasting for several weeks. Each winter I could count on at least one round of strep throat. I can't tell you how quickly it happened (20 years is a long time after all!) but I can tell you with all certainty that in a matter of a few months, my headaches diminished and never returned to the dreaded intensity they once were. I sleep well, and have for many, many years now. I do not recall the last time I have taken antibiotic. My children began chiropractic care when they were 5 and 3. As children, they were rarely ill, and when they were, they kicked illnesses much faster than their classmates. I highly recommend Drs. Jett chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Jett Gurman!! I see him for issues with my lower back and I can assure you he works wonders. I honestly do not know where I would be without him, he's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Jett and his staff are extremely kind and helpful. I would reccommend them to anyone who is looking to improve and maintain their health.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010