Ratings for Dr. Evangelina E. Martinez

I am a medical professional who has worked and taught other medical professionals for over 40 years. Dr. Martinez is a consummate physician. Her knowledge is exceptional and her bedside manner comforting. She correctly diagnosed my medical problems, without over-diagnosing or jumping to conclusions. I long had high "good" and "bad" cholesterol for years and other MDs recommended potent drugs, which once initiated cannot be stopped. She did further testing, found that I have a genetic variant that is protective, and we were able to improve the problem through non-medicaltion means. She also diagnosed and then referred me to excellent physicians, whom she had personal relationships, who are now treating my cancer. She has responded quickly to my concerns, even my telephone. I was bit by a mole and within hours she evaluated me, called the public health department for advice, and treated me. Can't recommended her highly enough!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

My husband and I are in our 60s and in all the years we have been going to MDs, my husband and I think she is one of the very best primary doctors we have ever had. Dr. Martinez is extremely knowledgeable and without a doubt, the most conscientious, caring MD we have ever had. She spends as much time as needed with appointments. You never feel rushed. She is an amazing MD. We feel incredibly fortunate to have her for our primary doctor. We live in PG and the drive to see her at the Marina clinic is well worth it!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Evangelina E. Martinez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)