Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. McCrory

I am so sadden to hear the passing of Dr, McCrory, he was the best and I mean the best ob gyn dr I had my entire life. He was an absolute delight, he took time to listen and to take care of your needs. I heart broken to find out of his passing. R.I.P DR. MCCRORY.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. McCrory was the best doctor I have ever had, and I will always be grateful for the care I received from him. So sad that he has passed away, he was one of a kind and will be missed. RIP Doc!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Plan on waiting for at lest hour and a half to see him and he always has excuses on why he is ALWAYS BEHIND.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr McCrory delivered my 1st child a year ago Dec 21. He is by far the best obgyn I've ever seen. He has an awesome bedside manner and makes you feel as if you are his only patient

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. McCrory is a wonderful OBGYN professional. He delivered my son 6 years ago and he is my doctor for my present pregnancy!!! He has an awesome bedside manner!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I absolutely love this man. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. Wish he did more than obgyn I would see him for everything if I could.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

He's a good staff,he not a rude person and do not mind helping new nor old patients and also has a good attitude.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. McCrory to anyone bc he was very concerned n helpful to me and if had any questions he wanted me make sure I asked. He helped with my son bc he was born month early bc I developed toximony high blood pressure and his lungs wasnt fully developed. He is going be my only doctor I would see for my future pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. McCrory is the best OB/GYN I have ever been to, and I have been to more than I care to talk about! My first OB visit with him, he stayed in the room talking to us for 1 1/2 hours, and made sure we had no more questions before he left. My pregnancy is high-risk, the doctor I saw before him refused to treat it as such, and as soon as I saw him he immediately referred me to a high-risk OB to make sure everything was going as it should. He is very busy, but never makes us feel like we should be in a hurry or anything. Our miracle baby is due in 2 weeks and thanks to Dr. McCrory I am looking forward to a healthy baby and delivery!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I feel I need to write this review. This man has treated my sister like a red headed step child. I do not live in this area but if I did, I would probably not have been as nice as she has been. My sister has had complications the last 10 wks of pregnancy borderline pre-eclampsia & he has dismissed all her issues as being over weight. There were times when he NEVER returned her calls & she had to drive 2 hrs to the ER because of this. She has since had her baby with complications afterwards & once again he dismissed her issues & she has found out she is leaking spinal fluid. Had he listened to her symptoms, this could have been resolved her first day home! This guy is a complete quack & discriminates against overweight women!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Glenn A. McCrory's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coventry Healthcare