Ratings for Dr. George S. Agapis

Everyone is so friendly. I use to be a afraid to go to the dentist. Not anymore!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Have been going here for years. Before the sons joined. I am very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. George is patient and treats me gently. I look forward going to the dentist every 6 months. The staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Clean, modern office. They open instruments in front of me which I like. The two doctors are friendly and honest. I have been going here for 3 years now and would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. George is a great dentist. He takes his time to explain things to me and I never feel rushed. His staff is very friendly and treat me the same way. I am very scared if dental work but I have been a lot better ever since I switched to this location. His dental assistant Kristy takes your mind off of getting your cleaning and makes it enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I am relatively new to the York area and needed to find a local dentist. With the recommendation from a co-worker, I scheduled an appointment for a check-up. I am a nervous patient, even for a cleaning, and the staff and Dr. Agapis made me feel comfortable from the start. The hygenist was so gentle and pleasant and Dr. Agapis answered all of my questions in a way that I could actually understand. I had to go back for a filling and then a crown and they were the easiest dental appointments I've ever had. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone even if you aren't scared of the dentist :-)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Very grumpy staff and dated appearance of facility. Does not have cheer or charm due to uninspired team. Too tense for a casual person like me. I would not recommend this office due to appearance and tension. Overheard staff discuss "low wages and cheap boss" Oh well... moving on!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I have been going to these dentists for several years. They are very friendly and knowledgable and best of all pain free. My husband had sedation dentistry with Dr. Agapis last month and didn't feel or remember a thing. He had several wisdom teeth removed and a root canal and felt great the next day. Everyone is great at the office. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

They are a money racket, they actually filled a cavity for me, and two days later I was in so much pain, come to find out I needed a root canal. Called them and they squeezed me in, and Dr Agapis one of the sons... started my root canal, well he did the WRONG ONE. He admited to it. I had to sit thru 2 root canals due to his mistake.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Hello, the office staff was so rude I had to call my congressman! No joke they lied put false charges on my account. I told them it was illegal and they laughed and hung up on me. I had to get my state representative Eugene DePasquelle involved before they stopped acting crazy. The office manager was the one who started the games, because I cancelled an appointment and she did not like it so said I would have to pay. I refused she got loud and started yelling. I was in shock. I can't remember her name but she has red hair. She would not let me speak to the dentist. I had to threaten to call him during off hours and tell what she was doing. She then began to act more professional. The Dr.s are great, the practice is beautiful. But the staff is a joke.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010