Ratings for Dr. Sarah J. Longmire-Cook

Dr. Longmire-Cook was very compassionate and helpful during our appointment. Her staff is outstanding, and have answered numerous questions and helped me navigate through insurance issues. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have read some of these comments regarding Dr. Cook........i would just like to add that i have never had any problems with her or her staff. Dr. Cook has always taken the time to explain everything carefully and if i had any questions or concerns, she heard them out and acted upon them as such. I commend Dr. Cook! Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Longmire-Cook performed a double mastectomy on me. Prior to surgery she had called me personally with all test results and diagnosis. She spent well over an hour with me explaining all possible options and answering all my questions, without trying to influence me. I found her to be caring, knowledgable and professionable. My surgery went well and I even had a floral arrangement from her and her staff waiting for me in my hospital room afterwards. I had three follow up appts in the two weeks after surgery, one with her nurse and two with her. My scars are minimal given the surgery and I had full mobility in my arms during those two weeks with no lymphedema. if there is such a thing as a good mastectomy experience, I had one and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Longmire-Cook, The Breast Care Center and St. Vincent's Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Longmire-Cook has poor bedside manner. She dismisses most any question you have with short, curt answers that make you feel uncomfortable asking them. She does not appear to be compassionate or understanding. I would highly recommend seeking healthcare elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

This surgeon causes more harm than good and leaves you without proper care after a procudure. She is rarely on time for appointments. I've waited well over an hour at my last two scheduled appt's. I would not suggest this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Sarah J. Longmire-Cook's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)