Ratings for Dr. Roger C. Mixter

I have seen Dr. Mister in the past and future and I'm a very pleased client..

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Absolutely in love with my results and everyone there. Dr. Mixter and all his staff are great! Always so helpful and nice. Greeting you always with a big smile. I love all the work he has done on me and will highly recommend him. Always exceeding my expectations. Dr. Mixter and his staff will always giving you more then expected! They go above and beyond...Absolutely love them.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have had 3 procedures performed by Dr. Mixter over the past sixteen years - liposuction, blepharoplasty (eye-lift), and brachioplasty (arm-lift). Besides being a remarkable surgeon, Dr. Mixter is attentive in consultations, explains the procedure thoroughly and addresses any expectations he regards as unrealistic. His concern for your successful outcome extends to your needs post-surgery as well. Dr. Mixter's staff has always been extremely professional, knowledgable, mixed with a generous dose of care. I would recommend Dr. Mixter to anyone seeking plastic/cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have been hesitant, but eager to go to a plastic surgeon, but after my last baby, my lower stomach just wouldn't budge. So I finally made the call and was recommended to the clinic of cosmetic surgery and Dr Mixter. I went to the Franklin location, where I was pleasantly greeted and offered a beverage while I filled out my paper work. The nurse brought me back and she was very sweet and calmed my nervousness, I think her name was Gabe. Dr Mixter came in shortly and he was so sweet and honest with me. He actually didn't recommend a tummy tuck, but instead a non - invasive procedure called Sculpture. He seemed caring and very knowledgeable. I had some Skin questions too, so he introduced me to Brandy his Aesthetician and wow she was so knowledgeable. I booked an appointment right away to do the Sculpture and a micro needling appt. I would highly recommended Dr Mixter and his staff in Franklin. Just wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Mixter in late March for a liposuction and breast augmentation consult. The nurse and Dr. Mixter spent time with me discussing or should I say educating me on all my options. I went in there thinking I knew what would be best for me, and because of Dr. Mixter and the time he spent with me, I feel very comfortable in my decision to proceed with a non-surgical option for my unwanted fat, and I just completed my first SculpSure treatment. I was impressed by the knowledge of the nurse and I thought the treatment was far less uncomfortable than expected. I can’t wait to do my next treatment. My breast augmentation is scheduled for early May. I will keep you updated. I am so excited to be on this journey to a new me and feel so comfortable with my decisions. So happy I found Dr. Mixter!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I had Slim Lipo with Dr. Mixter last summer. Despite diet and regular exercise I wanted additional areas done. Sculpsure was suggested instead of more lipo for my back fat area. Loving the results! Not to painful and results show up quickly. No time off needed! Thank you Dr. Mixter!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

In January of 2017 I had a bilateral mastopexy with augmentation along with a rhinoplasty by Dr. Mixter. My initial consultation was very informative. He was nothing but honest about my expectations versus the typical outcome of both surgeries. Prior to surgery, if I had any questions or concerns I was able to call any of the 3 locations and voice my concerns with one of the experienced medical staff members. My rhinoplasty was a closed incision which left no visible scar! My breast lift with saline implants left me with the voluminous, natural looking breasts I asked for. I would highly recommend Dr. Mixter for both of these procedures. I had such a great experience that I will certainly go back to see Dr. Mixter if I am consider any other cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

As a customer service training representative, in the past, I have always felt it was very important to leave both negative or positive feedback after a customer service experience outside of the norm. I would be remiss if I did not take that opportunity today. After meeting with Dr. Mixter, for a Sculpsure consultation, I was excited to get home and start planning for my procedure. Dr. Mixter explained the process very clearly to me, in a way I could understand, as I am someone who is not savvy with medical terminology nor have I had many procedures. He put me at ease by helping me to really understand the process and what the procedure will entail. He also gave me great suggestions to follow with diet and exercise prior to the procedure. Dr. Mixter and his staff were very friendly and it was a professional working environment. Thank you to Dr. Mixter and everyone who assisted me!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I went to see Dr. Mixter at the Franklin location recently for Sculpsure and a Breast Augmentation consultation. Everyone from the receptionist, the nurse and Dr. Mixter treated me with such kindness and respect. After gaining information about the Breast Augmentation I decided I will wait till fall/winter for the procedure. Dr. Mixter did talk to me about all my options regarding Breast Augmentation, Sculpsure and Liposuction. Dr. Mixter listened to my concerns and respected my decision on waiting for the Breast Augmentation. When Gabrielle the nurse talked to me about Sculpsure she really made it easy for me to understand all the technology that the laser uses. I appreciated the time Dr. Mixter and Gabrielle took to explain Sculpsure to me. I scheduled my first treatment and I can't wait to see the results!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I went to see Dr. Mixter April, 2017 looking for options, hope, and support. Instead I left feeling defeated and duped. Not only do they quote you an absurd lie to get you in the door, but from the minute we met he was condescending and judgemental and did not listen at all! He dismissed me and said my weight was not due to my having an autoimmune thyroid disease. He very unprofessionally, and unethically, motioned to both elbows then to his mouth saying I overeat. I'm 5'4 and weight 170lbs. I've been working with an endocrine weight loss specialist who now has me at 900 calories daily and I still can't lose weight. My sweet spot may be as low as 600 needed per day due to inflammation and my very slow functioning thyroid. THAT IS NOT OVEREATING! It just happens to be my personal reality. I would never recommend Mixter or the Franklin location. Gabriel seemed like the most professional but she too left the room during my consult. First, to answer a question for Doctor Mixter, then to "get something" but never came back. The receptionist later gave me a ridiculously high quote on paper about Sculpsure that I couldn't ask anyone questions about. My guess is this whole routine is their strategy and I'm not the first nor the last they'll use it on. First they tell you you need the most expensive procedure, then work their way down. Then ignore you all together. Doctor Mixter, I hope you read this. I hope this helps you LISTEN more than speak. You focus on the outside of people, the shell. No plastic surgery in the world is going to fix your soul. And that sir, is where you could use some work. This is an honest review from an honest 42 year old woman. Take it for what it's worth...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Roger C. Mixter

Dr. Roger C. Mixter's response
I don't know who you are but I apologize for offending you. Any discussion of abdominal fat reduction involves a weight loss discussion. Any discussion of weight loss involves a clear understanding of calories in and calories out. Frequently metabolic conditions such as yours make caloric intake and consumption more challenging. Again I apologize if you did not feel that I was sensitive to your own particular situation. As far as the cost of procedures, cutting edge technology is very expensive. In this case the cost of SculpSure (a fat reduction/skin tightening device) is more than $200,000, therefore the cost of this noninvasive procedure takes into account this cost. I would gladly meet with you again, apologize in person and hear you out more carefully.

Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Roger C. Mixter's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)