Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Chapman

Decent Dentist Until last week, I was told I would need a root canal the cost evaluated and payment arrangements made, upon further inspection- I required an extraction due to infection! Pretty scary!! The price to restore my teeth was going to be triple what we had previously thought. No problem I thought, I can make payments. Arrangements were made and I went on my way until I called to reschedule my followup only to discover the payment arrangements had been retracted and full 2K + would be due before my dental work could be completed. All of this would have been fine IF I had been aware of this on the front end, to discover this after my tooth was out AND a contract had been signed and agreed to was disappointing!!Good Dentist VERY BAD BUSINESS!!!!! :( BEWARE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I had been to 7 or 8 dentists in my life... I was referred to Dr Chapman as a great dentist. I called for an appointment and the staff could not have been friendlier. I showed up 10 minutes early to fill out paperworwork and as soon as I finished (10 minutes) they called me in, right on time. I had broken my gold crown on Thanksgiving and it was quite painful, Dr Chapman took X-rays and guided me towards the best way to go. He extracted the broken tooth and set me up for a nice bridge. I do have to say this: "DR. Chapman is THE MOST PAIN FREE dentist I have ever visited. His staff is superb and professional, they also worked around my schedule and it was just a match made in heaven. Thanks guys, you're awesome!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013