Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Kaufer

Dr Arthur is very kind, considerate and diagnosed a rare problem called Meralgia Parenstetica, that left my other doctors perplexed. My entire family uses Kaufer Chiropractic and I can't say enough. If you need spinal care you would do yourself a disservice by going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Very professional and caring. Discussed my low back pain taking his time and was able to help me dramatically where others couldn't. I recommend him most highly!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I had a pinched nerve in my neck that was not helped or diagnosed correctly by other doctors but Dr. Kaufer quickly diagnosed me problem and helped me in a very short time. I have been to several other Chiropractors but Dr. Kaufer is definitely the best one I have been to.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Have been treated for years (every time back flares up) and every time I am mobil when I leave the office. My back gets better so much faster under his care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

not very helpful used him for years and he really didn't help my condition

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Very professional, and I could not believe how much better I felt in a fairly short period of time. I have been to other Chiropractors and I am very pleased with the care I received with Dr. Kaufer.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Very considerate with a warm personality. I recommend his office highly

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Arthur M. Kaufer's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Suffern, NY