Ratings for Dr. Charlotte Murphy

I highly recommend Dr. Murphy. She listens, cares, and is very knowledgable with all her recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

My wife was havi ng a bad case of the baby blues and a friend of hers recommended Dr. Murphy. She was great and helped my wife get through a tough time. She is married to one of the Finest and it made a difference that she knows the stress that cops wives go through. I read that other review and laughed- I was assigned to the 17th for a while and had to deal with all these crazy skinny girls that feel so entitled because they work for some politician or the UN....I bet she is one of those...

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Bizarre. Dr. Murphy talked about other patients during my appointment and made several disparaging remarks about their conditions. While she is friendly, she seems to cross the line at times and tells a bit too much about her own experiences and comes off as extremely judgemental. I did not feel comfortable with her, although it is very easy to get an appointment with her if you need to refill a prescription.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Charlotte Murphy's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP