Ratings for Dr. John David Mullins

A great plastic surgeon ! Extremely knowledgeable , honest and provides great detail to his work! He cares about his work and his patients concerns . Great staff !

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Mullins is indeed a fine plastic surgeon. I was so fortunate to have found him back in 1994. He performed my first breast augmentation at that time and his work was PERFECT. He has a great eye and he is also extremely ethical. He will not insert breast implants that are disproportionate to a woman's body. In fact, in 1994, he attempted to talk me out of getting implants. He stated that my natural breasts were small but, astheticly, there was nothing wrong with them. He made me go home and "think about it" for an additional 6 weeks. I did and six weeks later, I had the surgery. Fast forward 20 years and one of my implants collapsed - after all, it was ten years out of warranty. So, I called him and last year, he replaced both of my implants and performed a little liposuction on my tough to lose area on my belly. Again, nothing but PERFECTION. He is so kind and caring, considerate and hilarious - he always makes me laugh. To let any other surgeon besides Dr. Mullins perform a breast augmentation would be a big mistake on your part.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Mullins is very knowledgable and concern in when performing any surgery on your body. He has performed a breast reduction and liposuction on my stomach. I have keloid skin and this man has treated me and corrected ALL of my flaws! I LOVE him!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Mullins was referred to me by my family doctor. He replaced breast implants that were ruptured and sitting high and up under my arm. He did a beautiful job - this was third breast reconstruction after bi-lateral mastectomy. I only wish I had found him 20 years ago. Finally I have breasts that look like breasts. Not only a fantastic surgeon - but a fine person.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Mullins is the best doctor in the U.S. He is highly intelligent, skilled, and kind. I wish I had gone to him years ago, but just recently used him, although I had heard of his legendary skill for years. I know for a fact that he operates overseas free on children in third world coutries with cleft palot issues. That told me a lot about not only the doctor, but the person. He not only is an awesome doctor, he is in the United States Military as an officer with a sterling career. He serves his country and his patients with the highest of standards. He is currently trying to correct another doctor's mistakes and has made miraculous improvements to my eye. I have also used him for additional procedures. If you are looking for a reconstructive/cosmetic surgeon -look no further than Dr. and Colonel John David Mullins!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I had a breast reduction done late October by Dr. Mullins. He was great! He kept me at ease throughout the whole process and the results look amazing. Going through this surgery your body changes so much and as I was panicking he stayed calm and said that everything would be fine. You know what? He was right! I love the way my breasts look now and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a good job done. His staff is very courteous and his office has a very friendly vibe. You are treated as a very special person and not just another patient.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

DR MULLINS did my breast reduction and did wonderful job,I am very pleased with his work he have a great sense of humor,wonderful attitude and not to forget his staff they make you feel like you are part of there family .the whole experience in that office was great.I highly recommend Dr Mullins to anyone in needs of plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

The best surgeon I know. I tell everyone to see him and I will see him again!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

i was mot pleas at all the way i was treated,,he was late coming to the or he pope in then left the had to go look for the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Mullin's did my breast augmentation 13 yrs ago and they still look and feel wonderful. They do not look at all Fake. Very satisfied. My daughter is setting up an appointment to have hers done. I highly recommend. Not to mention he has a wonderful attitude!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. John David Mullins's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)