You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John E. Disano

Please don't go to this dentist. I had a small filling done and during the appt. he filled another "potential " cavity. Both fillings fell out two weeks later. I had to get both the fillings replaced causing a lot of pain and taking more of the tooth away. When I pulled my records, I discovered a tooth I had no work done on was billed to my insurance as having work on it.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Doctor John is the first dentist in my life (I'm 56) that actually listens to me, and actually stops when I tell him that I am uncomfortable. Thanks to his patience, I discovered that the pain I feared when drilling was actually the sensation of the water on my exposed tooth - NOT THE DRILL - and my visits have been stress free ever since. I highly recommend Doctor John - especially if you have dental pain phobia - he is amazing. Nicole, my hygienist, is especially helpful to me in dealing with some cleaning and maintenance issues unique to my bone structure, and thanks to her, my mouth is in great shape again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I recently had a cleaning with Nicole at Dr. Disano's office. This was, by far, the best cleaning I have ever had. Nicole was extremely knowledgeable and informative every step of the way. She gave great advice for preventative care and did an amazingly thorough job without causing any pain. I cannot say that about any previous experience I have had. The doctor was also very thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable. I will definitely be referring everyone to Dr. Disano's office.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Nicole was very caring and professional-great job!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I had fillings replaced, he explained what he was going to do to be sure I was ok with it. They were done quickly and pain free. A very pleasant experience. The office staff is equally as professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I had an emergency that needed me to be scheduled for a crown. Not only did Dr. Distant squeeze me in he made it a pain free experience. I was very nervous regarding the procedure and Dr. Distant and his assistant did everything to calm my nerves and make it a pleasurable experience. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Wow! Recently moved here and was referred by a friend. Was greeted promptly and called in for an exam and cleaning within 10 minutes. Nicole, my hygienist , gave me a big smile and took a complete history and asked if I had any questions. She was very professional and my teeth have never felt cleaner. Super job! Will definitely refer all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. John E. Disano's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Please don't go to this dentist. I had a small filling done and during the appt. he filled another "potential " cavity. Both fillings fell out two weeks later...."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor John is the first dentist in my life (I'm 56) that actually listens to me, and actually stops when I tell him that I am uncomfortable. Thanks to his pati..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicole is a great hygienist, she is very knowledgeable in her trade and you can tell she really cares about her patients!"

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a cleaning with Nicole at Dr. Disano's office. This was, by far, the best cleaning I have ever had. Nicole was extremely knowledgeable and info..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicole was the best hygienist I have ever seen! She did a cancer screening which I had never had done before, and did an awesome cleaning! "

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicole was very caring and professional-great job!"

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had fillings replaced, he explained what he was going to do to be sure I was ok with it. They were done quickly and pain free. A very pleasant experience. T..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an emergency that needed me to be scheduled for a crown. Not only did Dr. Distant squeeze me in he made it a pain free experience. I was very nervous rega..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Recently moved here and was referred by a friend. Was greeted promptly and called in for an exam and cleaning within 10 minutes. Nicole, my hygienist , ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a cleaning and exam today. Best experience yet. Nicole was extremely knowledgable, professional and informative. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I called Dr. John's office because I had a really bad toothache. I had never been a patient there before, but they got me in the same day anyway. The lady who t..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is awesome and his staff is the best! Everyone there has always been so nice. I just love them all!"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Office staff is not professional, rude on the phone. They sit behind the desk and talk about people.You can hear them in the waiting room."

October 27, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JOHN" to "JOHN E."

October 20, 2013