You may also like

Wow! Recently moved here and was referred by a friend. Was greeted promptly and called in for an exam and cleaning within 10 minutes. Nicole, my hygienist , gave me a big smile and took a complete history and asked if I had any questions. She was very professional and my teeth have never felt cleaner. Super job! Will definitely refer all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I called Dr. John's office because I had a really bad toothache. I had never been a patient there before, but they got me in the same day anyway. The lady who took my call was so kind to me and made sure she found a spot for me to come in. The dentist was also very kind and really explained what was causing all my pain. He treated the problem and I was all set! I will go back to Dr. John's office for all my dental care! I suggest you go too!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. John has great patient and dental skills. He explains in detail the condition of your teeth, and what options are available should you need treatments. He is very professional and makes you feel at ease. I trust his skills and recommendations. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I am an extremely patient, and Dr. John was awesome! He put me at ease and made me totally comfortable. My entire family now sees him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. John was very thorough and explained things in a way that I could understand. He went over several options for my treatment and made sure that I was comfortable with the choice I made. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know! As a matter of fact, I referred my grandmother!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

Dr. John E. Disano's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Recently moved here and was referred by a friend. Was greeted promptly and called in for an exam and cleaning within 10 minutes. Nicole, my hygienist , ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a cleaning and exam today. Best experience yet. Nicole was extremely knowledgable, professional and informative. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I called Dr. John's office because I had a really bad toothache. I had never been a patient there before, but they got me in the same day anyway. The lady who t..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John is awesome and his staff is the best! Everyone there has always been so nice. I just love them all!"

December 23, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Office staff is not professional, rude on the phone. They sit behind the desk and talk about people.You can hear them in the waiting room."

October 27, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JOHN" to "JOHN E."

October 20, 2013