Ratings for Dr. Joseph Cipriano

I am writing this hoping the woman who left review who lost her baby will contact me @ my email thedawghouse23@aol.com

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I started seeing dr joe based on a recommendation from a friend and I'm very glad I did. He is a wonderful doctor; very kind and easy going. He takes the time to talk to me and answer my questions. The office is very nice and the staff are super helpful!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Cipriano was very informative and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I did not feel rushed at all. His office staff is always so friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Joe for ten years, I absolutely love him and his staff! Lindsay and Grace are always great too! He is very caring and knowledgable! They delivered my first and will be delivering my second in a few months! I would def recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Had a great experience with staff and docotors . The office was clean . Not to mention beautiful .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Great doctor, great practice, great staff! Only positive things to say about my experience. Would recommend this doctor to any one of my friends or family. This will be the only doctor I ever go to!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I was a patient at their office for over 4 years and had my first baby with them, and everything seemed fine, exept somethimes they make you feel, like they rushing you out. When i got pregnant second time, kept going to them and then on one of the apoinments they told me there was no hart beat. I was 4,5 months pregnant. So when i wasked them what is my next step, they just send me for another ultrasound at the hospital and told me that they will help me out. But when i got to the hospital, they told me that my obgyn soppose to take care of me. So when i called them back, the doctor wouldnt even talk to me, they had one of the nurses call me and gave me a phone # of another doctor who can help me with my situation. It was horrible, becouse i obviously had a lot of questions about my situation, and when i needed the most they just gave a run a rownd at the worst time possible. So i will not be going back to the office, and not recomed their practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Not great attitude felt like I was just a number. Won't go back

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

VERY UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE, STAFF IS NOT PROFESSIONAL, TERRIBLE BED SIDE MANNER

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Very kind and caring doctor. Very rare to find a male md so caring. He does have a great big heart.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Joseph Cipriano's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1992)