Ratings for Dr. Michael J. McNeel

Dr. McNeel messed up my breast augmentation surgery and refused to pay for the whole revision. Prior to having the procedure done, I show him pictures of what I didn't like in implants including some pictures of a condition called Symmastia. Well, guess what? I have that condition after a few months and the Dr. will only agree to fix if I payed anesthesia and room bill which totals over 2k. Seriously? You messed up my boobs and expect me to pay to get it fix? He's lucky we're not suing him for infliction of emotional distress and loss of wages due to more time spend suffering and post-revision! Please beware!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Botched my surgery, didn't want to take ownership.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. McNeel was wonderful from start to finish. He spent a long time in consultation and made me feel extremely comfortable. He made suggestions but was not unreasonable in expectations and outcome. I would recommend him to anyone. He does amazing work and his staff is always reachable instantly for questions or concerns. He is detailed and focused and I would use him again if needed.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

My experience with Dr. McNeel couldn't have been better. I am thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation. From the receptionists to the nurses to Dr. McNeel, there was absolutely no room for improvement. I feel fantastic. I can't tell you how much I recomment Dr. McNeel. He is a complete perfectionist and it shows. My breasts are beautiful -- and after nursing 3 babies, that wasn't an easy task. They couldn't be more perfect.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2006

He was the most proffesional PS I met! He did a wonderful job! I am very very happy with the outcome. His staff was wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2004

Dr. Michael J. McNeel's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)