Ratings for Dr. Brenda S. Houmard

She extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She made me feel that I could be a mom someday. Also love how quick the processs is.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I can't recommend Dr. Houmard highly enough, she is really that wonderful. I learned so much from her and her staff, and always felt cared for and listened to during our appointments and after. What a wonderful addition to the Spokane area, we really needed an RE like her!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

She is the best Doctor I've ever seen in my life. Caring, kind & knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I agree with the person below. There were multiple mix ups and I had specific needs that were not addressed. The same doctor does not see you through the cycles. I saw 4 different doctors during my time there. I felt like this was a drive thru for fertility. I would not recommend this place.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Would not recommend, not because our cycle didn't work but rather because I feel that their patient care is lacking. We had very specific concerns we attempted to relay to our physician, and were reassured using words like "always" and comparisons to couples who were "worse." $13,000 and a failed cycle later, we were then told that the "always" did have a risk that was not verbalized to us. We were very aware of specific reasons a cycle may not work, but the reason ours didn't work was due to a cause that we were assured was being overcome by specific interventions. They are going to sell you on the most expensive treatment, and if you do attempt to educate yourself and make an informed decision you will only be told what makes them look good. In reviewing my medical records (to change providers) I was shocked at how the information that may make them look bad was omitted (our initial concerns in addition to the nearly all of the points we made in our post-cycle visit were absent as if they didn't matter). Additionally their billing office made multiple errors over and double charging. Our nurse also significantly over ordered the expensive medications. And I do not feel they are HIPPA compliant, we saw names and pictures of other patients while under their care. The worst part of everything is that they don't seem to care that we feel we were misinformed and under educated. When I brought this up to another physician in their group she stated that I signed a consent then ended the conversation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Houmard from the VA for infertility issues. My husband and I both loved her. She's very caring and empathetic is women's healthcare issues, especially dealing with infertility. Now, my new doctor is recommending a hysterectomy and is referring me back to my UW Reproductive and Women's Clinic (my request) and I hope that I can get Dr. Houmard again.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Brenda S. Houmard's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)