Ratings for Dr. David K Ornstein

I also had a 3 minute appmt with him and he abruptly left without asking me if I had any questions or concerns! He may be a great surgeon but he has to spend more time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

If I could give him Zero I would. Worst doctor we have ever been to. My father unfortunately had an incident recently. Evidence showed that he likely passed a kidney stone that roughed up his urethra causing some bleeding along with it. Doctors at the hospital we went to referred us to Dr. Ornstein for his in depth check. At the appointment with this doctor he took, wait for it, a grand total of TWO MINUTES. I repeat TWO MINUTES in the exam room with my father. Yes we timed it. He came in and went to scope my father and had no sense of a gentle touch. You would think knowing a patient had just passed a kidney stone had had major bleeding because of it you would do your best to be as gentle as possible. Not at all. He roughly and painful scoped my father to the point that he was in tears from the pain. Dr. Ornstein then only said "you're fine" AND LEFT. His own nurse had to come in, APOLOGIZE for his rude, and basically heartless, treatment of my father, and EXPLAIN everything this doctor was supposed to do. This man is a sorry excuse for a doctor and should not be allowed to have in depth patient contact. Heck I don't even think he knows the proper way to interact with a patient. He gave no information regarding my father's situation and left them (my father and mother) in the same uniformed boat they were in when they got there. $350 dollars down the drain for a sorry excuse for a doctor. Will never be returning to this man's office again and we are praying that any other patient of his is getting the proper treatment they need.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Outstanding professional. Responsive to patient's questions. Excellent follow up. An uncommon talent.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Don't help. Rude, unprofessional, expend less that 3 minutes with me. And is thrue that needs human relation course. I don' t recommend. I'm can be sure that make the job?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I give dr ornstein 5 starz...........this man is a genius.........i coud have walked out of major surgery and went home.....no pain........everything works.........brilliant man...highly recomend......i just cant say enough good things about this great surgeon

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Extremely rude, unprofessional doctor who did not have the courtesy to spend at least 2 minutes with me to explain potential complications post surgery and address my questions regarding return to work. If this is the best Naples has to offer for Urologist, it is worth the drive going somewhere else. The only saving grace was the graciousness of the ancillary staff; I believe Dr Orstein needs to take a 10 year course in human relations or change his specialty to pathologist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I really don't know how knowledgeable this doctor is as he spent exactly two minutes with me. Then charged insurance company $380.00. Was NOT helpful at all.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Staff needs to go. Unreliable, does not tell the truth, very unprofessional in followthrough.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Ornstein is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He is especially caring and knowledgeable. He talks to you, not at you...

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Doctor is good but staff has an attitude that looks down on patients as personally experienced and reported from other medical professionals that contacted this practice in my behalf.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. David K Ornstein's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)