You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven V. Pacia

Incredibly adept at diagnosis and promotes a tremendous sense of confidence.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

A very complacent physician and well intentioned staff but not 5 star.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Has always answered my questions and been there when I needed help

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr.Pacia is one of the best neurologists/epileptologists in New York. He is knowledgeable,takes his time to explain things using terms that patients can understand. His staff is friendly and the office is very clean and welcoming. I have been a patient of Dr.Pacia's for several years now, and after seeing other neurologists, he is the only one who has helped my condition.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Great doctor! he changed my medication and I havent had any convulsions for a year.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Not a bad doctor, personality was ok but knew nothing about benzos or neurological lyme disease..he is probably better in other matters of the brain.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

He's the greatest. Whoever has him as their Neurologist is lucky.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

An excellent clinician who is compassionate and extremely caring for the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

One of most excellent doctors with whom I have had the pleasure to "speak". He is very understanding of the situation. In addition, he is very communicative and a great listener. He, also, pays great attention to detail when I explain details of my activity. To sum it up: Simply Brilliant.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I chose Dr. Pacia because he had a reputation of being one of the best epilepsy doctors in the country. I've seen him for the past four years and he's been effective in helping me to greatly reduce my seizures. In addition, he was able to perceive that I also had sleep apnea, which my regular doctor missed, and resulted in my getting treatment and feeling much better. I referred a friend to him who was having uncontrolled seizures, despite being under the care of a neurologist. The difference now is amazing; my friend, who was reed thin, has gained weight and looks and feels much healthier, and is having far fewer seizures since being under Dr. Pacia's care.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Steven V. Pacia's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

HIP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly adept at diagnosis and promotes a tremendous sense of confidence."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A very complacent physician and well intentioned staff but not 5 star."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has always answered my questions and been there when I needed help"

October 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2735'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2735'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014