Ratings for Dr. John R. Morton

He is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to really listen to you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Morton is an amazing doctor! He takes the time to listen to his patients and respond to their needs. When I became pregnant and asked other healthcare providers and doulas who they recommended, his was the only name that was provided. I have never met a more personable, caring doctor! Highly, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He is an excellent doctor really goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Very good doctor. He's delivered both of my girls.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Morton was recommended to me by FOUR other healthcare providers when I found out I was pregnant. They offered his name ONLY and told me to go with him and I wouldn't be sorry. Well, I'm not! He is a wonderful doctor, very patient, very knowledgeable, and takes his time during visits to answer any and all questions. He was not put off by the fact that I want to know the reasons for everything, nor did it bother him that I did not automatically agree to everything suggested--he understood I wanted information and to decide for myself if a test or procedure was worth it. Dr. Morton is friendly and really seems to like people--especially babies! Highly, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Morton is truly a great doctor. He is patient and understanding, very personable, and has a way of always making you feel in control of your health/care. He also likes to deliver his patients' babies, so unless he's out of town he'll be there. He understands that being an OB/GYN means taking care of the mother both physically and emotionally. Even his residents will attest to his warm bed-side manner, knowledge, and high standards.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

Amazingly Patient and knowledgeable. Especially if you are young and need more explanations of things, he is great.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Morton is an amazing, skilled, respectful & caring OB. I had the chance to interact with him during my 2nd pregnancy, as he was my midwife's back-up doctor. He was nothing but supportive of my homebirth plan, and is known for his support of natural birth (both in and outside the hospital). He is kind and soft-spoken and gentle, and an incredibly knowledgable doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

hE HAS DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES BECAUSE I'D BE LOST WITHOUT HIM

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Great Guy! Is delivering my second child next month..

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. John R. Morton's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Pawtucket, RI