Ratings for Dr. Emily M. Frye

Dr. Frye is amazing. I have total confidence in her and her team. ♡

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

After having numerous bad experiences with different dentists in the past, I finally went to Dr. Frye to have a tooth extracted after waiting much longer than I should have out of fear. Dr. Frye was the ultimate professional as she very patiently listened to my concerns and calmed my fears. When I woke after the surgery there was no pain and I only experienced minimal pain the next morning! I highly recommend Dr. Frye to anyone who has had bad experiences with dentists in the past. Dr. Frye certainly earned my trust and respect!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Frye was very personable and I immediately felt comfortable with her. She was very knowledgeable about the problem I was having and made recommendations to correct it. I noticed that her procedure room also has state of the art monitors to ensure patient safety during sedation, which is a top concern of mine. Office staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

This doctor only cares about getting your money. Find another doctor if possible. Office staff is rude and ignorant.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014