Ratings for Dr. Amardip S. Bhuller

Before my breast reduction surgery, I was an insecure woman. I wasn't happy with myself, and I knew it was because of my large breasts. I couldn’t exercise or sleep because of the pain I was in. So I decided to get a consultation with Dr. Amardip Bhuller. After my breast reduction surgery, I have a new found confidence and walk with my head held high. I look and feel great! I owe this all to Dr. Bhuller who has gifted hands; and to his wonderful staff. Dr. Bhuller is a meticulous surgeon and my results are just short of amazing. The care I received from Dr. Bhuller and his team from Pre-Op instructions to Post-Op visits was precise and professional. I would recommend him to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction by this doctor has been FABULOUS. He listens to me, he explains my procedure, he lets me be part of the decision making process. LOVE the staff, and i would recommend him to anyone looking for reconstruction or cosmetic plastic surgery. He's very cautious with concerns to infection which can be disasterous to the reconstructive process. I am so happy I choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

My experience with this doctor was the worst experience of my life. He did not listen, spent my appointments talking to his nurse about other patients and his schedule. I went through reconstruction following a bi-lateral mastectomy and try to head off women from seeing this man. There are skilled, compassionate doctors out there, but none of these attributes can be used to describe Dr Bhuller, based on my fifteen months of dealing with him. I finally wised up and went to another surgeon for help.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011