Ratings for Dr. Craig T. Montgomery

Dr. Montgomery is the most Incredible, very respectful, smart and the ultimate surgeon ever! Dr. Montgomery staff is the best ever. I had the best care and support from each and every one!! I am totally on the road to a full recovery from this incredible surgeon! God Bless him and all his staff!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

If you don't mind being diagnosed with "Borderline Narcissistic Disorder and Depression" by a Neuro who talked to you for 4 minutes despite the fact you've never had any psychiatric issues or diagnosis, then he's your man! I went to him seeking help for a prosthetic disc problem to be lied to and have a nasty psyche diagnosis NOW PART OF MY PERMANENT Medical record. Funny I didn't know neuro's having the extra training psychiatrist's have. By ready for him to tell you your insurance company won't pay your medical bills if you smoke. When I told my provider that they categorically denied rejecting claims because of smoking. As a matter of fact they stated that would be illegal under our laws. Do yourself a favor find a real doctor that practices the specialty they went to school for as opposed to this wannbe psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Operated on my back. Rude. Egotistical. Then refused to see me for followup. His staff are witches. He's a quack. Dont ! You'll be sorry!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Had the worst bedside manner of any physician I have ever been to in Upstate N.Y. After criticizing the previous surgeon, he changed his tune on my second visit after finding out that the surgeon merged with St Joe's. Due to this negligence I now have nerve damage. Furthermore he was extremely arrogant.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Knowlegeable in all aspects of spine disease. Worked with me to try non operative treatment first. Ultimately, I needed surgery which went well as out-patient. Great physician and would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Had cervical disc disease. Surgery eliminated most if not all of my problems.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

March 2005 I had a cervical fusion in three vertebrae in my neck. Other than eliminating certain sport activities as skiing per doctor's suggestions. I have been able to resume vigorous sports activities ie.weight lifting, mountain climbing. My age is 56.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

He did a Post Fossa Decompression on me in 2000 for ACM1, and it didnt help me, after that he just dismissed me every time i tried to find out why i wasnt better. Anyone with Chiari needs to find a chiari expert, he isnt.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Craig T. Montgomery's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal