Ratings for Dr. Rick A. Rivardo

I went to see Dr. Rivardo for a consultation visit to have a lumineer repaired. Instead of him focusing on what I came to him for, he tried to sell me 4 crowns and a root canal all of which were healthy teeth that didn’t need any work what so ever which was confirmed by a good dentist that I go to. Furthermore what he quoted for a lumineer was considerably more than anyone else quoted to me. Then, after I said that I wasn’t interested in all the things that they were pressuring me into buying Dr Rivardo became condescending and dismissive of me as if he didn’t want to be bothered with me anymore. They also tried to bill me for this consultation. I just left another dentist because he was similar to Dr. Rivardo who sold me a bunch of crowns and other things that I didn’t need and ruined some of my teeth as a result. Now I see a good dentist who confirmed that all these procedures which were suggested to me were completely unnecessary. Avoid this arrogant salesman.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

One of the best dental experiences I have had. I was treated by the most professional staff. I would recommend the office to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Love the office and staff! Overall was a good experience and will recommend office to other people. Unusual phone conversation with Dr.Rivardo's wife, seemed a little cold and short.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Got in on time. Very friendly staff and actually enjoyed my dental visit!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I have been a patient for over 7 years and have always had a a pleasant experience. I am not a fan of having dental work but I would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Left with more pain, he worked on a tooth I had zero problems with and have been suffering from pain since. Never going back!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have no issue with the dentist or the hygienists in this office. However, they have a very strict cancellation policy. They will charge 35.00 no excuses for the cancellation. My daughter was ill and I gave 6 hours notice for a cleaning and was charged. Unfortunately, after our family had been patients for 15 years (started with previous dentist) we made a change. The office manager handed me a very stern letter after my last visit outlining the need to charge 35.00. There are too many competent dentists in this area with nice office staff/managers to continue to take my family here.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Rivardo and his staff have always been very professional and courteous every time I have gone there. I have been a patient there for 10 years and have never had any complaints regarding any procedures or interactions with the staff of the Doctor. I highly recommend the Doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Rick Rivardo DMD is an excellent dentist. I recommend him to anyone. He explains the procedure to the individual. He listens to the patient. I don't like to go to dentist, but he put in the comfort zone. My grandson is 3yrs old and he loves going here.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011