Ratings for Dr. Amy T. Parvin

I have been taking my 2 kids to Dr. Parvin twice a year for several years. I only have good things to say. She and her staff have always been very courteous and professional, wait times are reasonable, and the office decor is kid-friendly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

My 4yr old daughter was excited to go to the dentist today. It was going to be a short simple procedure to have a crown put on. She was in the back for 45 minutes apparently terrified and screaming (what little she could though the thing they strapped to her mouth. She was strapped to a chair which left a mark on her stomach and came out of the room with a swollen face and still shaking all over. I was not once told she wasn't doing well while I was forced to wait in the lobby. Dr. Parvin showed ZERO sympathy and told me we should in the future have her put under general anesthesia for any dental procedures. They wouldn't let her go to the potty when she was crying and telling them she had to go so she wet her pants and from the coldness of them I'm guessing she wet them early into the procedure and was made to just wear them.. WTF is wrong with you people? Pediatric dentists should have some kind of compassion for CHILDREN..

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011