Ratings for Dr. David L. Ewing

Dr Ewing is the first and only dentist I even been to. Since my first tooth a kid and now I am 29 years old he is the best by far! Very kind and sensitive to your needs both physical and emotional.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

This doctor is very polite and caring. We drive an hour just for a dental visit with him. Wonderful staff. Above average knowledge for his field. Accommodated my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Ewing is the best dentist we have ever gone to. We will NEVER go anywhere else again. He's kind, considerate, friendly, compassionate about his work & his patients & definetely knows what he's doing. He has helped my family with dental issues SO much! Very professional but, down to earth all at the same time. His staff is always very helpful & friendly as well! Bless him, his family and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Ewing's bite splint is changing my life. I feel 20 years younger. First time I've awakened from sleep with no back pain in ten years. The man definitely knows what he's doing. I felt so good waking up the first morning that I almost got a little misty.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. David L. Ewing's Credentials

• University of Michigan Dental School (Grad. 1976)

Oxford