Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Ramirez

Dr. Ramirez has been a caring professional for me for many years. I have never been disappointed with her treatment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Laura has been my chiropractor for over 10 years and I can't imagine going anywhere else! Laura is compassionate, knowledgeable, and kind, and takes the time to get to know you personally. Her staff are all wonderful. The optional 15-minute massage (you pay extra) before your chiropractic adjustment from Laura is a really good idea - the massage therapists on staff are all excellent and it makes the adjustment that much better. They recently switched over to an electronic health record using iPads, which can seem a little cumbersome to go through at the start of each visit -- but I'm sure it's improving the overall quality of the care they provide.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Ramirez when needed for 7 years and she and her staff are the best I've ever gone to in 25 years. Dr.Ramirez is very personable and genuinely caring and her massage staff are always the best, most experienced, and strongest in town. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Superior service, compassionate and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Laura Ramirez is an amazing chiropractor and I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

I have been a massage therapist for over 25 years. Dr. Ramirez is the finest chiropractor I have ever known. Her knowledge, support, technique and treatment values are superlative.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011