Ratings for Dr. Bimal Rami

Dr. Rami operated on my lower back about 5 years ago. I lost control of my right leg and had floppy foot. This occured quickly but I had had back pain for 45 years. This wonderful man removed part of a disc that was cutting in to a bundle of nerves rendering my right leg useless. The next day I was up and moving. My wife commented that I had not walked that straight in 20 years. My pain level went from a 9 to a1 or 0. The test of time is important. This wonderful man changed my life. Jim Shipley

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Rami is the best Surgeon I have ever seen. He is kind, compassionate and a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Rami was great... He saved my back after a ruptured disk 4 yrs ago! I can now live a 100% normal life. Thank You..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

This doctor is far from professional. His lack of empathy for the patient was quite evident in the months I was his patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Very friend for consult. Didn't have any intention on seeing me before my surgery ntil I asked for him and never saw him again post surgery or follow-up. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

It would be hard to ask for more; Dr. Rami has a really great personality and has exceptional knowledge and surgical skill. You will not feel rushed or uncomfortable no matter how many questions you have or how much time you are taking. TOP NOTCH on all counts. Both myself and a friend have had disc replacements with Dr. Rami with great success.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Bimal Rami's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)