Ratings for Dr. Jin S. Yom

You are not going to find another dentist who is as kind, professional, meticulous and compassionate as her! Dr Yom is very gentle and she just has this way of making you feel very comfortable! I had to redo 2 bridges on my upper teeth that I have had for 20 plus years and two root canals. It took 2 appointments to get all the work done and they were the most painless experience! I am so happy with my new smile! She does beautiful work and I recommend her to anyone who needs a good dental work!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

So I just got some cosmetic work done by Dr yom today. First visit. Did exam, x-rays and she spent time letting me know the work that needed to be done but she focused on the area I was there for which was fixing my chipped front teeth. I had fairly large chips on 3 of my front teeth and I was very nervous on how they would look after she worked on them. First of all she was very gentle numbing me up. Barely felt a thing. Just a little pinch. She does this thing with her hands where she massages the area with one hand and numbs with the other and it was a great distraction! She spent about 20 minutes working on all 3 teeth. When she was done the assistant gave me the mirror to look and I was blown away by how natural my teeth looked! They were pretty large chips and she matched the shade perfectly and blended it in and I can't even tell there are fillings on them! I am so pleased by her work, her attitude, her professionalism, her speed and her gentleness! I will definitely keep her as my dentist!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr yom did some fillings on me and it was the most painless and gentle experience! I literally didn't even feel her numbing me up!! She is a great doctor and very personable! Her assistants were great too!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Another great check up with dr yom! And as usual the staff was amazing!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I've read alot of great reviews about this doctor so I made an appt for exam and x rays. I was seated on time and Dr yom came in within minutes of my appointment. She was very personable, thorough and kind. The hygienist came in after the exam and I got my cleaning done (the hygienist was very gentle and personable too)! I was in and out within 45 minutes! It's a great clinic and the doctor and staff are great!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I HIGHLY recommend dr yom! She is so good with my son. He has a learning disability and has several big cavities and Dr yom was so patient with him and made his experience very comfortable! She is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr yom is a very gentle, honest and kind dentist. She did my root canal and it was actually a pleasant experience! Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015