Ratings for Dr. Juan G. Vaillant

Dr. V is by far one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He really knows his "stuff" and never overreacts. The staff is amazing and I am always in and out quickly. been going to him for 20 years- usually need him in a hurry and staff always makes sure to fit me in. I brought my 5 year old there a few years back direct from the Emergency Room (they had no clue). They put us right in a room, Dr. V saw us immediately and new exactly what the issue was.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Vaillant was wonderful. My daughter had problems with her skin all summer and we finally went to see him based on a recommendation from a good friend. He knew exactly what she had. He gave my a prescription and I made a follow-up visit. His staff was nice and courteous and it was a very prompt visit.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. V teaches at Rutgers, I find him extremely knowledgable, kind and spot on! Me and my family have been uses him for many years. Love the staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014